Werner 10 Way Aluminium Combination Ladder
Reasons why homeowners choose this product:
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
This super-versatile ladder can be used in an amazing 10 different positions. With a maximum length of 3.38mm in the extended ladder position this ladder is brilliant for the workspace.
Great for a multitude of different jobs such as painting and decorating, it’s especially good for use across multiple levels such as in a stairwell. With a click lock hinge system it’s easy to convert this ladder into all the different positions.
It can be used as a standard stepladder, an extended ladder, a stair ladder with varying positions-suitable for the different heights you might encounter, and a platform.
This box tread ladder will compact right down to 92cm when folded making for easy transportation and storage.
It’s highly durable with stabiliser bars for added stability and it complues to the latest EN131 standard. This Werner 10 Way Aluminium Combination Ladder can be used to withstand up to 150kg including the weight of the user, any tools and materials.
Overview of this Aluminium Combination Ladder
- This ladder can be used in 10 different positions, as a standard stepladder, an extension ladder, a stairwell ladder and a platform
- Easy to convert using a unique simple click lock hinge system
- Great for professional use
- With a maximum length of 3.38 as an extended ladder
- Easily foldable down to 92cm for transportation and storage
- The maximum standing height in the extended position is 2.28m giving you a safe working height of 3.27m*
- In the stairway ladder position, it has an open height of 1.65m
- In the stepladder position it has a height of 1.65m
- In the platform position it has an open height of 0.97m and a safe working height of 2.72m*
- Stabiliser bars for added stability
- Complies to the latest EN131 standard
- Will hold up to 150kg including the weight of the user, any tools and materials
*Safe working height is based on the height of the top tread plus the reach of a 1.75m (5’9”) person
Have More Questions About the Werner 10 Way Aluminium Combination Ladder?
If you have more questions about this aluminium combination ladder, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. They'll help you pick the ideal solution for your project whilst ensuring you make mega savings.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.