Wallbarn - Minipad Adjustable Timber Decking Pedestal
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Fast nationwide delivery. Order now for estimated delivery in 3-5 days.
- Convenient delivery date. Select a preferred delivery date when you checkout.
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online or by phone
Complete Your Project With
Wallbarn - Levelling Shim for Paving Support Pads
Wallbarn - Plastic Paving Support Pad
Wallbarn - Megapad Adjustable Paving Pedestal Key
Wallbarn - Megapad Adjustable Paving Pedestal Tower
Wallbarn - 5mm Rubber Support Disk without Headpiece
Wallbarn - 20-40mm Riverstone Pebbles - 25kg Bag
Wallbarn - 7mm Rubber Timber Decking Pad
Wallbarn - 2.5mm Rubber Shock Absorbing Shim
Wallbarn - 3-8mm Adjustable PVC Wedge
Wallbarn - 20-40mm Riverstone Pebbles - 1 Cubic Meter Bag
Wallbarn - Megapad Adjustable Timber Decking Pedestal
Wallbarn - TD Adjustable Timber Decking Pedestal
Wallbarn - TD Extra Adjustable Timber Decking Pedestal
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
Overview of the Minipad Adjustable Timber Decking Pedestal
- Suitable for supporting both decking and paving
- Fully adjustable height between 10mm - 40mm
- Able to withstand a maximum load of 1,171kg
Purposely designed to achieve a low profile, the Mini[ad Pedestal is suitable for holding both decking and paving. The 150mm head provides a strong platform for your decking or paving whilst the 150mm base ensures stability.
This pedestal is fully adjustable and able to reach heights between 10mm and 40mm. Once the desired height has been found, simply lock it into place to ensure that the height of your pedestal does not change over time.
How Much Weight Can These Pedestals Hold?
Wallbarn has designed their Minipad Pedestals to withstand extreme weights. Each has a weight tolerance of approximately 683kg and can withstand a maximum load of approximately 1,171kg. It is, however, essential that they are carefully fitted in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
What is the Height of These Pedestals?
Minipad Pedestals are fully adjustable, with them reaching heights between 10mm and 40mm. Making it ideal for decking and paving applications where space is limited.
What is the Head and Base Diameter?
To ensure your decking or paving is stable, the Minipad Pedestals feature a generously sized head and base. The head diameter is 150mm whilst the base diameter is 150mm.
Have More Questions About This Wallbarn Pedestal?
If you have more questions about this product, simply use our online chat or call 01295 565565. Our award-winning Customer Care team will answer your questions and suggest the best solution for your project.
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
Brochures & Installation Guides
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.