Wallbarn - M-Tray Wildflower Green Roof Kit with Geotextile Fleece
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Fast nationwide delivery. Order within for dispatch from Mon 3rd Feb
- Convenient delivery date. Select a preferred delivery date when you checkout.
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online or by phone
Complete Your Project With
Wallbarn - Recycled Polyester Geotextile Filter Fabric - 300gsm (100ms2)
Wallbarn - High Tenacity Polypropylene Geotextile (100ms2)
Wallbarn - 100mm Edging Bar Straight Connector
Wallbarn - 100mm Edging Bar Corner Connector
Wallbarn - Edging Bar for Green Roof - 2400mm x 100mm
Wallbarn - 20-40mm Riverstone Pebbles - 1 Cubic Meter Bag
Wallbarn - 20-40mm Riverstone Pebbles - 25kg Bag
Wallbarn - Loose Substrate for M-Tray & Sedum Green Roof - 1 Cubic Meter Bag
Wallbarn - Loose Substrate for M-Tray & Sedum Green Roof - 25kg Bag
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
Overview of the M-Tray Wildflower Green Roof
- Kit includes M-Tray modules and Recycled Geotextile Fleece (300gsm)
- Provides a seamless layer of vegetation on any flat roof
- Filled with varied flowers and herbs loved by butterflies and bees
- Planted in specially-mixed substrate to maximise the plant life
- Feature 100mm deep cavities for healthy and strong roots
- Contained in specially designed modular trays that click together
Wallbarn’s M-Tray Wildflower Green Roof uses the highest quality plants and innovative modular trays to transform flat roofs into thriving planes of vegetation. All whilst still allowing you to easily access the deck beneath without disrupting the entire area’s plant life.
Once established, the M-Tray Wildflower Roof provides a biodiverse environment for pollinating insects such as butterflies and bees. Studies have also shown that green roofs aid in both reducing CO2 and producing oxygen throughout their lifespan.
Beyond the environmental benefits of a green roof, they add to the beauty of your property and allow it to seamlessly blend into the surrounding environment. This is whether you’re fitting them onto a small residential garage or larger commercial building.
Which Wildflower Species Can be Found in this Green Roof?
Whilst the exact species of flowers and herbs can vary due to seasonality, there are various common types found in Wallbarn’s system. They each provide a natural environment for pollinating insects to forage and a variety of colours to adorn your property.
What is Included in This Kit?
This M-Tray kit includes virtually everything required to begin installing a green roof. This includes the modular M-Trays as well as a purposely designed Recycled Geotextile Fleece. A range of optional extras is also available to achieve a clean, professional finish on the edge of your green roof.
How Do You Maintain the M-Tray System?
Wildflower green roofs require very little maintenance throughout their life. It is, however, recommended that you perform a little TLC each spring and autumn. This involves removing weeds by hand, applying a slow-release fertiliser, and clearing any drainage.
How Do You Install this Modular Green Roof?
Wallbarn’s system is far easier to install than a typical roll-out green roof. This is as few components are necessary and the unique modules simply click together. You simply lay these on top of the supplied Geotextile underlay fleece and work outwards to the edges of your flat roof. You can then finish the sides with the available aluminium edge and corner trim for a flawless appearance.
How Large is Each M-Tray Module?
Each of the M-Tray modules is 500mm x 500mm x 100mm in size, meaning you will require 4 per square meter. This makes estimating exactly how many you’ll need simple, with our 5sqm kit containing 20 trays and our 8sqm kit containing 32 trays.
How Much Does This Green Roof Weigh?
The weight of a green roof can vary, as the substate will naturally absorb and hold water. Each M-Tray module can weigh between 30kg – 40kg when slightly saturated, achieving a weight of between 120kg – 160kg per square meter. It is therefore important to ensure your structure provides the necessary support whilst considering the additional weight gained through water absorption.
Have More Questions About the Wallbarn M-Tray Wildflower Green Roof?
If you have more questions about this green roof kit, simply use our online chat or call 01295 565565. Our award-winning Customer Care team will answer your questions and suggest the best solution for your project.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
Brochures & Installation Guides
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.