Velux - Standard Flashing
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Velux - Quattro Flashing
Velux - Twin Flashing - 50mm Gap
Velux - Triple Flashing
Velux - Twin Flashing - 18mm Gap
Velux - Duo Flashing
Velux EDJ/EDN - Recessed Tile Flashing
Velux - Support Trimmer
Velux - Coupled Flashing
Velux - Blackout Energy Blind
Velux - Venetian Blind
Velux EKL Coupled Recessed Flashing
Velux - Duo Blackout Blind
Velux - Pleated Blind
Velux - Children's Blackout Blind
Velux - Blackout Blind
Velux - Light-dimming Energy Blind
Velux - Roller Blind
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||4-6 Weeks|
Overview of the VELUX Standard Flashing
- Suits all common VELUX window sizes
- Ideal for slates and tiles of various profiles
- Suitable for a wide range of roof pitches
- Available with or without installation products
This VELUX flashing is purposely designed to accompany their range of pitched roof windows. It is ideal for various tile profiles and pitches but is not suitable for recessed installation. This flashing is available in various sizes and with or without installation products. Due to the grey colouring of this flashing, it blends in seamlessly with each VELUX window and roofing material.
How Do You Configure Your Flashing?
Before adding the VELUX Standard Flashing to your basket, you will need to select a few options. These include your tile profile, whether you want installation products, and the window size. As shown in the table below, the options you select can impact the suitability of the flashing for your roofing material or roof pitch.
What is Included with the Installation Products?
When ordered with the installation products, you will receive an Insulation Collar (BDX) and Underfelt Collar (BFX) along with your window and flashing. These both improve thermal insulation around your window and prevent water ingress. They also speed up the installation of your VELUX window.
What Colour is This Flashing?
The VELUX Standard Flashing is grey in colour, making it suitable for the vast majority of applications. Allowing it to seamlessly blend into any roof plane, whether you're using natural slates or concrete plain tiles. This flashing is not available in any other colours.
Is This Flashing Suitable for Recessed Windows?
If you require a more sleek and understated appearance, you may require the purposely designed VELUX Recessed Flashing. This flashing is not suitable for recessed windows and is, therefore, not typically recommended for conservation areas.
Have More Questions About This VELUX Flashing?
If you have more questions about the EDL, EDW or EDP flashing, simply speak to our knowledgeable team. They are available through the online chat or by calling 01295 565 565, where they will help you pick the ideal solution for your project.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||4-6 Weeks|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.