Velux - Centre Pivot Roof Window
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Velux - Duo Flashing
Velux - Standard Flashing
Velux - Coupled Flashing
Velux EDJ/EDN - Recessed Tile Flashing
Velux - Quattro Flashing
Velux - Twin Flashing - 50mm Gap
Velux - Triple Flashing
Velux - Twin Flashing - 18mm Gap
Velux - Duo Blackout Blind
Velux - Pleated Blind
Velux - Children's Blackout Blind
Velux - Blackout Blind
Velux - Light-dimming Energy Blind
Velux - Roller Blind
Velux - Blackout Energy Blind
Velux - Venetian Blind
Velux EKL Coupled Recessed Flashing
VELUX centre-pivot roof windows are the classic choice for homeowners throughout the UK. Suitable for roof pitches between 15° and 90°, this ever-popular design brings twice the amount of daylight into your home or workplace than a standard vertical window.
VELUX is used in millions of homes and offers industry leading quality with innovative designs. They allow you to bring daylight into your home and create a more airy living space.
Iconic and Convenient Design
The very nature of the VELUX centre-pivot design allows for minimal disruption to your daily life. Even in rooms where space is at a premium with furniture placed beneath the roof window, it can be easily opened and closed with a top control bar. This control bar also allows for low installation of the window for easier operation and greater views.
Superb Room Ventilation
Another advantage of the top control bar, is that it brings fresh air into your home. All without the need to open the window itself. Allowing air to enter through the ventilation flap, you can increase oxygen levels without having to worry about security issues or bad weather.
Wildly Energy Efficient
The VELUX construction provides excellent energy efficiency, allowing for extra solar heating to come into your room. All the while, ThermoTechnology ensures that heat is not lost with great insulation and an airtight seal. If you’re looking to prevent solar heat from entering your room in the summer and cold in the winter, we also offer a wide range of VELUX blinds and accessories.
Easy Cleaning and Maintenance
One of the big advantages of centre-pivot windows over alternative designs, is that the outside of the window can be cleaned without having to access the window from the outside. Simply rotate the window 180 degrees so that the outside pane is facing into your room. Even the air filter can be removed and washed with ordinary household cleaners.
Wide Range of Glazing, Sizes and Finishes
From double to triple glazed windows, toughened outer panes and enhanced noise reduction features, our VELUX selection features a glazing option for everyone. With a choice of 55 x 78cm all the way up to 134 x 140cm, our VELUX centre-pivot selection has a size to suit virtually any project too.
Our selection also features frames finished in white painted, white polyurethane and pine. This allows you to achieve an aesthetic that matches the style of your property. If you’re looking to fit a centre-pivot window in a room with high humidity, such as a bathroom or kitchen, white polyurethane is the ideal choice.
VELUX INTEGRA® Electric and Solar Centre-Pivot
If you have high ceilings where windows are out of reach, or if you’re looking for extra piece of mind, we also offer centre-pivot windows with the VELUX INTEGRA® system built-in. They allow you to operate your window electrically and each Integra window comes with an automatic rain sensor.
You can view our full range of VELUX INTEGRA windows by clicking here, with them being available with many of the same options as standard centre-pivot windows. Simply choice between our standard or solar range and say goodbye to balancing on a stool next time you want to let some air in.
Have More Questions About VELUX Centre-pivot Roof Windows?
If you have more questions about these windows, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. We’ll help you choose the perfect flashing for your VELUX, as well as pick from their range of optional extras. All the while, we’ll ensure you make mega savings!
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||15 °|
|Lead Time||4-6 Weeks|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.