Britmet - Ultratile Plus - Lightweight Metal Roof Tile - Moss Green (0.9mm)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Britmet - Plus Tile (0.9mm) Range - Tek Screw - Moss Green (Pack of 50)
Britmet - Barrel Ridge End Cap - Moss Green
Britmet - Barrel Ridge - Moss Green (410mm)
Britmet - Angle Ridge - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Metal Valley - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Apron Flashing - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Angle Ridge End Cap - Moss Green
Britmet - Left Hand Barge - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Right Hand Barge - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Mono Ridge - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Left Hand Side Wall Flashing - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Right Hand Side Wall Flashing - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Cover Flashing - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Barrel Hip End Cap - Moss Green
Britmet - Barrel Hip - Moss Green (410mm)
Britmet - Angle Hip - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - 135° Angle Hip End Cap - Moss Green
Britmet - 90° Angle Hip End Cap - Moss Green
Britmet - 5 Way Top Cap - Moss Green
Britmet - Ultratile - Air Vent Tile - Moss Green
Britmet - 3 Way Top Cap - Moss Green
Britmet - Breather Membrane (1x50m)
Britmet - Eave Felt Carrier (1m)
Britmet - Eave Vent Strip (1m)
Britmet - Ridge Vent Strip (1m)
Britmet - Nails - Black (2 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Terracotta (2 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Black (5 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Terracotta (5 KG)
Britmet - GRP Valley (3m)
Britmet - Lightweight Metal Tile Touch Up Kit - Moss Green
The British manufactured Britmet Ultratile Plus is a great lightweight metal roofing tile, which is maintenance free, easy to install and cost effective. This metal roof tile is available in six different colours and is eight times the size of a conventional tile, therefore cutting installation times and costs down to a minimum.
Providing reduced noise from rain and hail due to is granulated finish the lightweight tile, at 0.9mm thick, provides added security and is suitable for areas which receive a high level of foot traffic.
The tile can be used for virtually any roofing project including houses, conservatories, garages, sheds, extensions, timber builds and lean to’s. It can also be used for low pitch roofing (as low as 10°) and is ideal for projects that can’t take the weight of a traditional tile.
As no cement or mortar is required to fit this Britmet tile, which is fully dry fixable, installation is quick and easy making it a great choice for a DIY project. It also comes with a 40-year guarantee backed by the British Board of Agrement.
You will find all the accessories you need to complete your project on our website including ridge, eave and barge flashings. These have all been designed to complement the Britmet Ultratile Plus roofing system.
Overview of this 0.9mm Metal Roof Tile
- Quick and easy installation saves time and money
- Lightweight when compared to traditional materials
- Carefully crafted to mimic the appearance of traditional tiles
- Available in six wonderful colours to match your property
- Maintenance free – crack and chip free tiles
- 0.9mm thick steel provides unrivalled strength
- Suitable for virtually any roofing projects
Have More Questions About the Britmet Ultratile Plus?
If you have more questions about this metal roof tile, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. With over 40 years of experience in roofing, they will be able to help you pick the ideal materials for your project. They'll also ensure you have all the necessary accessories for your project.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||10 °|
|Tiles per M2||2.18|
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
|Cover Length||368 mm|
|Cover Width||1248 mm|
|Overall Length||368 mm|
|Overall Width||1308 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Corotile - Lightweight Metal Roofing Sheet - Charcoal (1140x860mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Terracotta (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Mid Grey (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Charcoal (0.9mm)