Timloc Roll Out Rafter Tray - 6000mm - Black
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Timloc Refurb Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - 60 x 170 x 3000mm - Grey (Pack of 4)
Timloc Pipe Adapter for Roof Slate Vent
Timloc Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - Joint Union - 60 x 25 x 40mm - Grey
Timloc Flexible PVC Pipe for Roof Slate Vent
Timloc 10mm Corbel Roof Eaves Vent - 40 x 120 x 2400mm - Black (Pack of 10)
Timloc Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - Eaves Closure Pair - 60 x 25 x 40mm - Grey
Timloc Dry Fix Hip Tray - 245 x 1200 - Black (Pack of 6)
Timloc Pipe Adapter Kit for Roof Slate Vent
Timloc Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - Angled Ridge Cap - 60 x 25 x 40mm - Grey
Timloc New Build Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - 30 x 200 x 3000mm - Grey (Pack of 4)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
|Overall Length||6000 mm|
Reliable, practical and easy to fit, the Timloc Roll Out Rafter Tray is a highly effective system designed to maintain consistent ventilation between your insulation and roofing felt. Ideal for use in new builds and refurbishments, this top-quality rafter tray comes in convenient 6m rolls with improved rigidity to ensure clear ventilation channel assurance. Manufactured from vacuum formed UPVC, the Timloc Roll Out Rafter Tray offers fantastic durability with total resistance to decay.
Overview of this Timloc Roll Out Rafter Tray
Expertly designed to maintain a clear airpath in the eaves between the insulation and roofing felt to prevent condensation build up.
Supplied in convenient 6m rolls with quick & easy installation
- Ideal for both new builds & refurbishments
- Manufactured from vacuumed formed UPVC material for optimum durability & resistance to decay
- Complies with all relevant Building Regulations & meets all relevant British Standards
- Designed for use on standard pitched roofs where the pitch is 15 degrees or more & the roof void is an attic/loft space
- Suitable for roofs with rafter spacings of between 400mm & 600mm centres
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001
- Satisfies all NHBC requirements
- Improved rigidity for clear ventilation channel insurance once fitted
Common Questions About This Roll Out Rafter Tray
How do I install the Roll Out Rafter Tray?
This Roll Out Rafter Tray should be rolled out along the rafters along the full length of the eaves & along both sides of the building. After positioning the Rafter Tray centrally above the wall plate, push the corrugations down over the top of the rafters and fix using staples or clout nails. For more information on installation, please check the installation advice here.
How many Vent Rolls do I need?
To calculate how many ventilator rolls you need, measure the overall length of the eaves in need of ventilation and divide this by 6m.
How do you tell if your attic is properly ventilated?
Proper ventilation allows moisture and trapped heat to escape. Indicators that your attic may not be effectively vented include hot ceilings on a warm day, thick ridges of ice on your eaves in winter and damp or frost which suggests warm, moist air is escaping.
Have More Questions About This Timloc Roll Out Rafter Tray?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
|Overall Length||6000 mm|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.