Timloc 25mm Over Fascia Strip Vent - 1000mm - (Pack of 20)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Timloc Refurb Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - 60 x 92 x 3000mm - Grey (Pack of 4)
Timloc Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - Joint Union - 60 x 25 x 40mm - Grey
Timloc Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - Angled Ridge Cap - 60 x 25 x 40mm - Grey
Timloc New Build Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - 30 x 200 x 3000mm - Grey (Pack of 4)
Timloc Pipe Adapter for Roof Slate Vent
Timloc Flexible PVC Pipe for Roof Slate Vent
Timloc 10mm Corbel Roof Eaves Vent - 40 x 120 x 2400mm - Black (Pack of 10)
Timloc Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - Eaves Closure Pair - 60 x 25 x 40mm - Grey
Timloc Dry Fix Hip Tray - 245 x 1200 - Black (Pack of 6)
Timloc Pipe Adapter Kit for Roof Slate Vent
Practical, simple and long-lasting, the Timloc 25mm Over Fascia Strip Vent is a hassle-free choice for easily ventilating pitched roofs with a pitch of less than 15 degrees, flat roofs or any roof space containing living accommodation. Provided in convenient 1m lengths, this cost-effective ventilation is very simple to install with a subtle, unobtrusive design that doesn’t distract from the appearance of your roof. The use of UV stabilised robust polypropylene material ensures optimum durability with full resistance to decay and a superior strength construction.
Overview of the Timloc 25mm Over Fascia Strip Vent
Highly efficient eaves ventilation that provides ventilation equivalent to a continuous 25mm opening (25,000mm2 per metre run)
Suitable for use with pitched roofs where the pitch is less than 15 degrees, flat roofs & any roof space that contains living accommodation
- Manufactured using UV stabilised & colourfast polypropylene for impressive durability & complete protection against decay
- Designed with superior strength construction to carry the weight of the bottom row tiles
- Very quick & easy installation – ideal for homeowners & tradespeople
- Subtle design that won’t ruin the clean finish of your roofing style
- Available in a variety of different colours
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001
Common Questions About This Overview of the Timloc 25mm Over Fascia Strip Vent
How do you install an Eaves Vent Strip?
For effective results, ventilation must be provided for the full length of the eaves & along both sides of the building, creating cross flow ventilation. You should ensure that each ventilator is securely fitted into the top of the fascia board with a minimum of three nails or screws ventilator. On pitched roofs, it is advised to install a felt support above the fascia ventilator to prevent sagging behind the fascia board and maintain a clear air path. When ventilating flat roofs, extra joinery work is needed. For more information on installation, please check the product data sheet here.
How do you tell if your attic is properly vented?
Proper ventilation allows moisture and trapped heat to escape. Indicators that your attic may not be effectively vented include hot ceilings on a warm day, thick ridges of ice on your eaves in winter and damp or frost which suggests warm, moist air is escaping.
How should I use this Over Fascia Strip Vent?
This vent is used for roof eaves ventilation, flat roof abutment ventilation, for roofs where the eaves incorporate a fascia board or on roofs that don’t incorporate a soffit board/ where an unbroken soffit board is needed.
How many vents do I need?
To calculate how many vent lengths you require, measure the overall length of the eaves in need of ventilation then divide by 1m.
Have More Questions About This 25mm Over Fascia Strip Vent?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
|Overall Length||1000 mm|
|Overall Width||50 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.