Youngman Timberline DIY Loft Access Kit - 12 Tread / 2.8m
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
The Youngman Timberline DIY Loft Access Kit is a complete solution for those looking to regularly access their loft space. The kit includes a 2.8m timber loft ladder, 26mm insulated trapdoor, loft surround and all the necessary fittings. When combined these provide you with easy access to your loft whilst ensuring that your property remains well insulated.
The included loft ladder utilises spring-assisted opening and closing for ease of use. The slip resistant steps ensure that you are able to safely ascend and decent. The high-quality timber construction them provides superb rigidity and you with confidence when entering your loft space.
Overview of This Timber Loft Ladder
- Includes 2.8m timber loft ladder, 26mm insulated trapdoor, loft surround and all the necessary fittings
- Full insulated trapdoor to prevent any heat loss or draughts in your home
- Loft ladder is easily stored within the trapdoor to minimise wasted loft space or headroom
- Spring-assisted stowage for easy opening and closing
- Crafted from high quality timber
- Perfect for DIY installation
- Capable of withstanding a load capacity of 150kg or 23.6st (inc. user, tools, materials etc.)
Have More Questions About the Youngman Timberline DIY Loft Access Kit?
If you have more questions about this timber loft ladder and access kit, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. They’ll help you pick the ideal solution for accessing your loft space, whatever the height or location in your home.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.