SuperFOIL SF19+ Multi-layer Foil Insulation
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
SuperFOIL SFBA Double Foil Single Bubble Insulation - 3mm x 1500mm x 25m
SuperFOIL SF40 Multi-layer Foil Insulation - 65mm x 1500mm x 10m
SuperFOIL SF40BB Breathable Insulation - 75mm x 1500mm x 10m
SuperFOIL SF19BB Breathable Insulation
SuperFOIL SF19FR Fire Rated Multi-layer Foil Insulation - 40mm x 1500mm x 10m
SuperFOIL SFTV L1 Thermal, Vapour and Air Tightness Barrier - 1200mm x 20m
SuperFOIL SFUF Multi-foil Insulation for Solid and Suspended Floors - 6mm x 1500mm x 8m
SuperFOIL SFBB Reflective Breathable Membrane - 1500mm x 25m
SuperFOIL SFNC Non-Combustible Multi-Layer Foil Insulation - 20mm x 1.2m x 8.35m
SuperFOIL SFTV Thermal, Vapour and Air Tightness Barrier
SuperFOIL Standard Aluminium Foil Tape - 100mm x 20m
SuperFOIL Superior Tape - 100mm x 20m
The SuperFOIL SF19+ offers an outstanding combination of performance, reliability, and value for money. Featuring 11 layers including 6 reflective foil barriers, along with thermofoam separation layers, the Superfoil SF19+ is a certified 3 in 1 product. Ideal for new builds and refurbishments alike, it effectively combats radiation, convection, and conduction. As well as its high level of thermal performance, SuperFOIL’s SF19+ also helps to fight condensation through the use of a vapour control layer. What’s more, the insulation is incredibly easy to handle and install.
Overview of SuperFOIL – SF19+ Multi-layer Foil Insulation
- Ideal, cost-effective insulation solution for new builds, refurbishment, and renovation projects – able to be used to insulate roofs, walls, and floors
- LABC certified for use in roofs & walls
- Utilises ultra-efficient nano-coating technology to improve performance
- Acts as a radiant barrier keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Quick and easy to install as a continuous layer
- Lightweight, flexible, and easy to transport
- Can be installed as a ‘DUET’ system using SuperFOIL both internally and externally or as part of a ‘COMBI’ installation, meaning that the SuperFOIL can be used with other insulation products to achieve any U-Value
- Easily installed with minimal wastage
- Manufactured with up to 40% recycled materials
- Thermal Performance:
- Core: 1.63 R-Value
- Roof (inc. air spaces): 2.53 R-Value
- Wall (inc. air spaces): 2.97 R-Value
- Floor (inc. air spaces): 4.28 R-Value
Common Questions About the SF19+
What is Multi-layer Foil Insulation?
Multi-layer foil insulation refers to insulation made from multiple layers of many sheets, foil, and other insulating materials.
How is This Insulation Installed?
Simply roll the insulation out and staple it across the desired area. Where the rolls meet, overlap the edges and seal with SuperFOIL tape.
What is a R-Value?
In short, an R-Value is a number assigned to any given material to allow you to determine how effective it is at resisting the flow of heat. Generally speaking, the higher the R-Value the better the insulation. It is important to note, however, that other influencing factors can affect an R-Value so it may not apply to loose-fill or blown-in insulation.
What is a U-Value?
Unlike the R-Value, which is a material property value, a U-Value is a calculation that measures the rate at which heat flows through one square foot of material. Essentially it is a number to identify how well a product keeps heat from escaping. The lower the U-Value the better that product is at reducing the transfer of heat.
What are the Benefits of Multi-layer Foil Insulation?
Multi-layer foil has a lot of benefits over more traditional loft roll insulation. These include a space-saving design, a long lifespan, and a high performance which combats three forms of heat transfer as opposed to more traditional methods which tend to just focus on conduction and convection. SuperFOIL products are especially high quality, and the company is often considered a market leader.
Have More Questions About This Multi-layer Foil Insulation?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
|Overall Length||10000 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.