Britmet - Slate 2000 - Air Vent Tile - Rustic Terracotta
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Britmet - Plus Tile (0.9mm) Range - Tek Screw - Rustic Terracotta (Pack of 50)
Britmet - Left Hand Barge - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - Right Hand Barge - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - Angle Ridge - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - Angle Ridge End Cap - Rustic Terracotta
Britmet - Angle Hip - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - Apron Flashing - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - 90° Angle Hip End Cap - Rustic Terracotta
Britmet - Right Hand Side Wall Flashing - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - Left Hand Side Wall Flashing - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - Mono Ridge - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - 135° Angle Hip End Cap - Rustic Terracotta
Britmet - Metal Valley - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - Cover Flashing - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - Barrel Hip - Rustic Terracotta (410mm)
Britmet - Barrel Hip End Cap - Rustic Terracotta
Britmet - Barrel Ridge - Rustic Terracotta (410mm)
Britmet - Barrel Ridge End Cap - Rustic Terracotta
Britmet - 3 Way Top Cap - Rustic Terracotta
Britmet - 5 Way Top Cap - Rustic Terracotta
Britmet - Breather Membrane (1x50m)
Britmet - Eave Felt Carrier (1m)
Britmet - Eave Vent Strip (1m)
Britmet - Ridge Vent Strip (1m)
Britmet - Nails - Black (2 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Terracotta (2 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Black (5 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Terracotta (5 KG)
Britmet - GRP Valley (3m)
Britmet - Lightweight Metal Tile Touch Up Kit - Rustic Terracotta
Overview of the Britmet - Slate 2000 - Air Vent Tile
- Highly versatile - pipes and adaptors available to suit
- Part of a complete system - compatible with the rest of the Slate 2000 series
- Range of colours available - six fantastic colours available
- Granulated finish - helps to drastically reduce noise of rainfall
- Cutting edge design - British made from a reputable manufacturer
From the Slate 2000 range from Britmet comes this air vent tile, designed to assist in the ventilation of your roof space. Produced by a leading industry specialist, it is compatible with the other products in the Britmet Slate 2000 range, and like the main tiles in the series is close to flawless in its reproduction of the slate aesthetic.
This vent piece is fully dry fixable, meaning you won't need any cement or mortar to attach securely and effectively to your roof. This makes it the perfect alternative to slate for those that wish for a simpler, more straightforward installation.
Like other components in the Slate 2000 range, this piece also benefits from a granulated finish, which allows for a huge deduction in noise transfer when compared to smoother alternatives. This means that far less noise is made during rainfall or hail.
With no maintenance required on the vent tile once it has been installed, it will continue to perform long after application. It is suitable for metal tiles of both 0.9mm and 0.45mm varieties, and is available in 6 eye-catching colours.
Got a Question About the Britmet - Slate 2000 - Air Vent Tile?
If you need assistance regarding this or another one of the products in our extensive ranges, feel free to call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We will do our best to help you out.
|Min Pitch||10 °|
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.