Complete Your Project With
Overview of the Britmet - Slate 2000 Plus - Lightweight Metal Roof Tile
- Top-of-the-range design - incorporates highly reliable production methods
- Faithful reproduction - flawlessly captures the character of slate tiles
- Straightforward installation - fully dry fixable, no cement or mortar required
- Extremely durable - made from resistant materials created to last many years
- Versatile and flexible - can be used on hundreds of potential projects
- 40 year warranty - eliminate worries about damaged tiles with this fantastic guarentee
A lightweight metal roofing tile designed to serve as an alternative to natural slates and flat concrete tiles, the Slate 2000 Plus makes use of the latest cutting edge design and production technologies.
What are the main benefits of this roofing tile?
Britmet have opted for the highest-quality materials when producing the Slate 2000 Plus tile in order to capture that traditional, highly coveted slate appearance.
The tile and its accessories have also been produced with a granulated finish. Not only does this look splendid visually, but it also helps to reduce the sound of rainfall considerably, making your experience underneath your roof all the more pleasant whatever the weather.
What sort of applications is this product suitable for?
While slate is a much sought after roofing material, it is also fairly limiting and can only be installed on a select few roof types. Britmet has strived to make this lightweight tile alternative far more versatile.
Fantastic for houses, conservatories, garages, sheds and more, this tile can be installed buildings with roof pitches as low as 12°, making it one of the most adaptable slate alternatives available.
How easily is this product installed?
Installation of the Slate 2000 Plus couldn't be more straightforward. A product designed for both experienced builders and newcomers to the craft, it is fully dry fixable, and won't require any cement or mortar in order to effectively install.
With a range of fixings also available (sold separately) that have been designed especially for the tile, it is part of an intuitive system which prioritises ease of installation without compromising the overall quality of the product.
Is this product available in different varieties?
There are mutliple versions of the Slate 2000 Plus available, including two highly effective thicknesses and a range of eye-catching colours selected so your roof can truly stand out.
0.45mm is the standard thickness, and offers a great deal of durability. For that extra protection from impacts and attacks, the 0.9mm is thicker, stronger and more resistant.
Meanwhile, there are 6 fantastic colours available to choose from, meaning your sure to find the perfect shade to suit your project, no matter how traditional or how modern you'd like it to appear.
Does this product require any maintenance?
Another fantastic benefit of the product is that once it is installed, little to no maintenance is required. The highly durable materials used in the production of this tile means that it can remain highly resistant in a range of climate conditions without the need for constant fixing and repair.
What's more, this tile comes with a 40 year warranty, giving you peace of mind for multiple decades.
Are there accessories available for this product?
There are a wide range of accessories available for the Britmet Slate 2000 Plus. All have been carefully designed to compliment the main tile and overall system as best as possible.
These components include ridges, hips and end caps, and can be found in the same colours and varieties as the core tile line. This makes each piece blend seamlessly on your roof, giving it a clean and uniform appearance.
Got a Question About the Britmet - Slate 2000 Plus - Lightweight Metal Roof Tile?
If you need assistance regarding this or another one of the products in our extensive ranges, feel free to call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We will do our best to help you out.
|Tiles per M2
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.