Classic Bond - EPDM Rubber Shed Roof Kit
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-3 Days|
Custom made for apex shed roofs, this EPDM shed roof kit allows you to create a great looking roof with a life expectancy of up to 50 years. Delivered with the extra material needed to cover the apex, the kit is easy to install and durable. Meaning it is UV, ozone and infrared stable and will not crack, blister, or peel like some other roof coverings.
Overview of This EPDM Rubber Shed Roof Kit
- Easy to install EPDM shed roof kit
- Highly durable – UV, ozone & infrared stable
- Long lasting – up to a 50-year life expectancy
- Available in a wide range of sizes to suit your shed
- Colour: Lead/ slate grey
Common Questions About This EPDM Rubber Shed Roof Kit
What is Included in This Kit?
In order to help you achieve a reliable and long-lasting shed roof this kit comes complete with an EPDM membrane, water-based deck adhesive and an instruction leaflet
How Do You Install This EPDM Shed Roof?
This Kit can be easily installed by following the guidance on the included leaflet. It has been designed in various sizes to meet standard shed roofs whilst still allowing space for an overlap at the verge and eaves. You should always check the size of your roof before ordering. If your roof size isn’t listed you can use our EPDM roof kit calculator to find the best size for you.
Why Use This EPDM Kit Over Felt?
The most obvious benefit of this EPDM over traditional felt is that it can last up to 5x as long without cracking or tearing. Beyond this, EPDM is generally easier to install and provides a far mor modern looking finish than any felt alternative.
Have More Questions About This EPDM Rubber Shed Roof Kit?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||1-3 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Classic Bond - Cut to Size 1.2mm One Piece EPDM Rubber Membrane
Classic Bond - Cut to Size 1.5mm One Piece EPDM Rubber Membrane
DuoPly - Fleece Reinforced EPDM 2.6mm Thick - Roll Size 1.525m x 12.19m (18.58m2 Roll)
Resitrix - 2.5mm Self Adhesive Reinforced EPDM Membrane - 1m x 10m (Pallet Of 20 Rolls)