This Product is Out of Stock
Get in touch with our sales team on 01295 565 565 and they'll advise you on a suitable alternative for your project.
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as we have more stock available.Please enter a valid email address
Thank you! We will send you an email when the product is back in stock!
Sandtoft Standard Plain Tile - Concrete Tile - Smooth Dark Grey
Please contact our sales team on 01295 565 565
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Sandtoft Concrete Bonnet - Smooth Dark Grey
Sandtoft Concrete Valley Tiles - Smooth Dark Grey
Sandtoft Concrete Half Round Ridge - Smooth Dark Grey
Sandtoft Concrete Segmental Ridge - Smooth Dark Grey
Graded BS5534 Roof Batten (25x50mm) - Per Linear Metre
Graded BS5534 Timber Roof Batten (25x38mm) - Per Linear Metre
*There is a current manufacturing shortage of traditional tiles that is impacting all retailers. Delivery times are being affected by availability daily, due to demand on raw materials and production. This may mean we cannot guarantee the delivery time advertised on occasion and we may contact you to offer an alternative product or a refund if this situation arises. Prices displayed can also fluctuate as material price rises and whilst we try to absorb this, occasionally we have to pass the price increase on when items have not yet been dispatched. Should this occur, you will have two options; one to pay an additional amount caused by the price increase or secondly choose to cancel your order and get a full refund for the item that is incurring a price increase.
Sandtoft Plain Tile is a cross-camber concrete tile that provides a beautiful yet simplistic finish and is ideal for a wide variety of roofing applications. When choosing the Sandtoft Plain Tile, you also have a pick of various finishes and colours. This roof tile also provides incredible durability and easy installation for DIYers and professional tradesman.
The Sandtoft Plain Tile is brilliant for pitches between 35° and 75°. You can also achieve a headlap of between 65mm and 38mm on this concrete roof tile, making it suitable for a wide variety of roofing applications. The Plain Tile also conforms with various British Standards, which provides further assurance of its high quality.
This Sandtoft roof tile is available in two popular finishes, which are smooth and sandfaced. These finishes are also available in ten colour options, allowing you to get the ideal finish for your roofing project. With a range of compatible flashings to accompany the Sandtoft Plain Tile, you’re also able to achieve a clean finish.
Installing this double-camber roof tile is also easy. With each tile being only 1.3kg in weight, they are easy to handle. The fixings required, which are outlined in the installation guide, are also readily available and provide brilliant security.
Sandtoft Plain Tile - Smooth
This plain tile is available with a traditional, smooth finish. This tile is also suitable on pitches as low as 35°. It can also be fitted on higher pitched roofs, although the headlap will need to be altered accordingly. This smooth tile is also available in various beautiful colours. This includes Brown, Dark Grey, Dark Heather, Rustic, and Terracotta Red.
For further information on gauge and batten spacing, overall coverage and weight per square meter of the smooth Sandtoft Plain Tile, please refer to the technical data and installation guide.
Sandtoft Plain Tile - Sandfaced
For a granular-like finish on this plain tile, the sandfaced option is a perfect choice. This finish is suitable on pitched as low as 35° and available in five stunning colours. These include Antique, Brindle, Cornish Grey, Mottled Red, and Sandown.
For further information on gauge and batten spacing, overall coverage and weight per square meter of the sandfaced Sandtoft Plain Tile, please refer to the technical data and installation guide.
Have More Questions About The Sandtoft Plain Tile?
If you have more questions about this wonderful double-camber plain tile, get in touch with our team online or call us. With an extensive understanding of the Sandtoft Plain Tile, we’ll help answer your questions and will assist in calculating which roofing materials you’ll need for your project.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||35 °|
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
|Overall Length||265 mm|
|Overall Width||165 mm|
|Tiles per Pallet||768|
|Max Batten Guage||100|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.