This Product is Out of Stock
Get in touch with our sales team on 01295 565 565 and they'll advise you on a suitable alternative for your project.
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as we have more stock available.Please enter a valid email address
Thank you! We will send you an email when the product is back in stock!
Sandtoft Double Pantile - Concrete Tile - Smooth Brown
Please contact our sales team on 01295 565 565
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Sandtoft Concrete Bonnet - Smooth Brown
Sandtoft Concrete Valley Tiles - Smooth Brown
Sandtoft Concrete Segmental Ridge - Smooth Brown
Sandtoft Concrete Half Round Ridge - Smooth Brown
Graded BS5534 Roof Batten (25x50mm) - Per Linear Metre
Graded BS5534 Timber Roof Batten (25x38mm) - Per Linear Metre
*There is a current manufacturing shortage of traditional tiles that is impacting all retailers. Delivery times are being affected by availability daily, due to demand on raw materials and production. This may mean we cannot guarantee the delivery time advertised on occasion and we may contact you to offer an alternative product or a refund if this situation arises. Prices displayed can also fluctuate as material price rises and whilst we try to absorb this, occasionally we have to pass the price increase on when items have not yet been dispatched. Should this occur, you will have two options; one to pay an additional amount caused by the price increase or secondly choose to cancel your order and get a full refund for the item that is incurring a price increase.
Sandtoft Double Pantile Concrete Tiles provide the classic style of a pantile roof tile whilst simplifying the installation with their interlocking system. These roof tiles also provide brilliant durability and are available in a wide selection of finishes and colours.
The Sandtoft Double Pantile Concrete Tiles are perfect on pitches as low as 15° with a 100mm headlap, although this is dependent upon the finish. As the pitch increases, you will need to alter the headlap accordingly. As shown by their popularity, these pantile roof tiles offer brilliant durability and also conform to various British Standards.
This double pantile roof tiles can be ordered in two finishes, which include smooth and sandfaced. These finishes are then available in a total of seven stunning colours. When combined with the double pantiles, this tile quickly becomes one of the most beautiful roof tiles available.
Installing the Sandtoft Double Pantile Concrete Tile needn’t be a hassle either. Each tile flawlessly interlocked with each other, therefore increasing the speed in which these roof tiles can be laid. With compatible fixings and flashings readily available, you’ll also be able to ensure these tiles are fitted securely whilst achieving a clean finish.
Sandtoft Double Pantile Concrete Tile - Smooth
The smooth Sandtoft Double Pantile Concrete Tile is clean and sleek. When combined with the double pantile profile of these roof tiles, this provides a sharp finish. The smooth variant of this roof tile is available in Brown, Dark Grey, Dark Heather, Rustic, and Terracotta Red.
Smooth Sandtoft Double Pantile Concrete Tiles are suitable on pitches as low as 15°, where a 100mm headlap will be necessary. When fitted on roofs with an increased pitch, you will need to alter the headlap. The maximum headlap on these tiles is 120mm.
For further information on gauge and batten spacing, overall coverage and weight per square meter of the smooth Sandtoft Double Pantile Concrete Tiles, please refer to the technical data and installation guide.
Sandtoft Double Pantile Concrete Tile - Sandfaced
The sandfaced finish on the Sandtoft Double Pantile Concrete Tiles offers a granular-like texture. This finish is available in two wonderful colour options, which are Antique and Mottled Red.
This variant is ideal for pitches as low as 30° with an overlap of 75mm. As the pitch changes you will be required to alter the headlap accordingly. The maximum headlap on the Sandtoft Double Pantile Concrete Tiles is 120mm.
For further information on gauge and batten spacing, overall coverage and weight per square meter of the sandfaced Sandtoft Double Pantile Concrete Tiles, please refer to the technical data and installation guide.
Have More Questions About The Sandtoft Double Pantile Concrete Tile?
If you have unanswered questions about these double pantile roof tiles, get in touch with out team online or by telephone. With knowledge of the Sandtoft Double Pantile Concrete Tile, we will help answer your questions and assist in determining which roofing materials you’ll require for your project.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||15 °|
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
|Overall Length||420 mm|
|Overall Width||334 mm|
|Nail Size||65mm x 3.75mm|
|Tiles per Pallet||210|
|Max Batten Guage||345|
|Tiles per M2 by Guage||10.4 tiles/m2 at 100mm|
9.7 tiles/m2 at 75mm
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.