Rugged Terrain - Chukka Safety Boots (S3 SRC) - Black Microfibre
Reasons why homeowners choose this product:
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
Complete Your Project With
Rugged Terrain - 6 Eyelet Derby Safety Boots (S1P SRC) - Black Leather
Rugged Terrain - Leisure Safety Boots (SBP SRA) - Black Leather
Rugged Terrain - Metal Free Derby Safety Boots (S3 SRC) - Microfibre
Rugged Terrain - Chukka Safety Boots (SBP SRC) - Black Leather
Rugged Terrain - Waterproof Safety Boots with Scuff Cap (S3 WRU HRO SRC) - Black Leather
Rugged Terrain - Ladies Derby Safety Boots (S1P SRC) - Black Leather
Rugged Terrain - Thinsulate Derby Safety Boots (S3 CI SRC) - Black Leather
Rugged Terrain - Waterproof Chukka Safety Boots (S3 SRC) - Black Leather
Rugged Terrain - Waterproof Derby Safety Boots with Internal Metatarsal (S3 M WRU HRO SRC) - Black Leather
Rugged Terrain - Waterproof Metal Free Hiker Safety Boots (S3 SRC) - Black Leather
Rugged Terrain - Derby Safety Boots (S3 SRC) - Black Leather
Rugged Terrain - Waterproof Hiker Safety Boots (S3 WRU HRO SRC) - Black Leather
Rugged Terrain - Derby Safety Boots (S1P SRC) - Honey Nubuck
Rugged Terrain - Hiker Safety Boots (S1P SRA) - Honey Nubuck
Rugged Terrain - Ladies Hiker Safety Boots (SB SRA) - Black/Pink Nubuck
Rugged Terrain - Leisure Safety Boots (SBP SRA) - Honey Nubuck
Rugged Terrain - Chelsea Safety Boots (SBP SRC) - Dark Brown Waxy Leather
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
|Sole||Dual Density PU|
|Shoe Upper Material||Microfibre|
Overview of this Chukka Safety Boot
- Fantastic safety shoe from Rugged Terrain
- Made using high-quality materials
- Based on highly popular shoe design
- S3 safety rating – Antistatic, water resistant
- Toe cap capable of withstanding 200 joules
- Eye-catching colour scheme
Designed by industry specialists Rugged Terrain, this shoe has been produced to fulfil all the needs customers look for in a safety shoe, and more besides – a reliable, intricately designed product that looks great and performs exceedingly well. It is ideal footwear for a range of environments and situations, both on and off your roofing project.
What are the Key Features of this Shoe?
This shoe is a fantastic footwear choice for a range of construction sites, with its numerous features in place to help protect and convenience you from task to task. In the style of the popular chukka boot, which sees widespread use throughout the country, it is a shoe that caters to visual tastes as much as physical requirements.
With laces that are easy to tie and maintain position, and an extremely tough and durable exterior, it is also a shoe that provides the wearer with utmost convenience and minimal hassle. A comfort mesh and lining ensure that you will be able to keep working throughout the day with minimal discomfort.
What Materials is this Shoe Made From?
In order to ensure that this shoe delivers to its maximum potential, the highest quality materials have been used in its creation. This particular shoe type has been produced using such industry-coveted materials as microfibre, composite and more.
The majority of this shoe’s exterior has been created using microfibre. This highly versatile material gives the shoe added protection against the elements, while maintain the flexibility to effectively accommodate your feet. A composite toecap has also been used to ensure that your feet are protected from heavy weights and impacts.
The shoe also incorporates a polyurethane midsole. Produced in double density for extra protection from various types of ground terrain, it is also oil-resistant, protecting your shoes from getting damaged or debilitated by various oil types.
What Conditions is this Shoe Ideal for?
The conditions a safety shoe is ideal for depends heavily on its safety rating, with a set of requirements in place the shoe must meet in order to achieve its rating. This shoe in particular has an S3 rating. This means that it not only possesses the antistatic properties of its S1 contemporaries, but also considerable water resistance and a protective midsole.
These features make the shoe ideal for use in a range of environments, both interior and exterior. It can be used in a variety of weather conditions from hot and dry to cold and wet and can be worn for extended periods of time without succumbing to wear or causing damage to your feet.
What Sizes is this Shoe Available in?
This shoe is available in an impressive range of sizes from 5-13. Rugged Terrain as a manufacturer understand the importance of discovering the right shoe size and shape for your feet, and thus have produced a wide variety of sizes in order to cater for as many different foot shapes and sizes as possible.
Have a Question About this Chukka Safety Boot?
If you have a question about this product or another in our extensive range of roofing tools, materials and accessories, please get in touch with us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. Our dedicated team will do what they can to help you out.
|Sole||Dual Density PU|
|Shoe Upper Material||Microfibre|
Brochures & Installation Guides
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.