Timber Decking Boards
Expertly designed after the appearance of traditional decking designs, our timber decking boards offer a timeless finish to your garden feature. We’ve partnered with responsible suppliers to provide...
Expertly designed after the appearance of traditional decking designs, our timber decking boards offer a timeless finish to your garden feature. We’ve partnered with responsible suppliers to provide only the finest and sustainably sourced timber decking boards. Like the spruce trees many of them come from, each of our decking boards are incredibly resilient and will look beautiful for years to come.
We also provide the full range of accessories needed to complete your project. These include timber joists, posts, weed control mats and even pebbles for a classic accompaniment. Whether you’ll be doing the work yourself or hiring a professional, you’ll have all the kit required to create something wonderful that will stand the test of time.
Timber decking boards are actually incredibly versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes.
- To cover unsightly old patios for a much nicer, more modern finish
- To raise the level of outdoor space in your garden if it’s particularly boggy or damp
- To create a level area for chairs, tables or even a barbecue if your garden is uneven
- As surrounding decking for water features such as fountains or even swimming pools
- Traditional design for a beautifully timeless finish
- Incredibly tough and weather-resistant
- Green pressure treated for maximum lifespan
- Kiln dried to increase durability and water resistance
- Sustainably sourced and high-quality wood
- Grooved design is ideal for water features as it allows water to run off quickly
Have More Questions About Our Timber Decking Boards?
Whatever question you might have, our award-winning customer care team is here to help! You can reach them via our online live chat or by telephone on 01295 565 565. They’ll help you choose the ideal decking boards for your needs.
Are Timber Decking Boards Pressure Treated?
Yes, all our decking boards are green pressure treated. This means the timber has been infused with chemical preservatives which help to protect it from rot and insects. Pressure treated wood is also able to bear greater loads, ideal for household garden parties. You can expect pressure treated timber decking to last around 15 years, or perhaps longer.
What Width Are These Decking Boards?
We supply timber decking boards at a thickness of 150mm. 150mm decking boards are a highly versatile size, which can be used on a whole host of applications. These can include patio replacements, decking around water features, garden paths and more.
How Do You Stop Decking From Becoming Slippery?
It’s simple to prevent slips and falls on your decking by following a few easy steps. These are:
- Make sure to brush away debris such as fallen leaves
- Lay rubber mats on your decking in winter when it’s icy
- Remove any ice as best you can
- Apply non-stick decking strips or oil
Most of our decking boards feature a grooved top, which provides additional grip throughout the year. You should, however, always take care when walking on an outdoor surface.
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021