Redland Renown Tile - Concrete Tile - Smooth Terracotta (1501)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Redland Concrete Half Round Ridge - Smooth Terracotta
Redland Concrete Universal Angle Ridge - Smooth Terracotta
Redland Concrete Third Round Hip - Smooth Terracotta
Redland Concrete Universal Angle Hip - Smooth Terracotta
Redland Concrete Bonnet Hip - Smooth Terracotta
Redland Left Hand 90 Degree External Concrete Angle - Smooth Terracotta
Redland Concrete Valley Tile - Smooth Terracotta
Redland Right Hand 90 Degree External Concrete Angle - Smooth Terracotta
Graded BS5534 Roof Batten (25x50mm) - Per Linear Metre
Graded BS5534 Timber Roof Batten (25x38mm) - Per Linear Metre
*There is a current manufacturing shortage of traditional tiles that is impacting all retailers. Delivery times are being affected by availability daily, due to demand on raw materials and production. This may mean we cannot guarantee the delivery time advertised on occasion and we may contact you to offer an alternative product or a refund if this situation arises. Prices displayed can also fluctuate as material price rises and whilst we try to absorb this, occasionally we have to pass the price increase on when items have not yet been dispatched. Should this occur, you will have two options; one to pay an additional amount caused by the price increase or secondly choose to cancel your order and get a full refund for the item that is incurring a price increase.
Redland Renown Concrete Tiles are a popular choice amongst those in search of a clean, low profile roof tile that will blend into the existing beauty of their property. Whilst providing a contemporary style, these Redland tiles provide incredible durability as a result of vigorous testing and unique manufacturing techniques.
Redland Renown Roof Tiles are suitable on pitches between 17° and 90°, dependent upon the finish. These finishes include smooth and granular, which are themselves available in as many as six beautiful colours. This makes these concrete roof tiles ideal for a wide variety of roofing projects, especially where the aesthetics must match those of adjacent buildings.
Renown Tiles are widely recognised for their incredible durability and ability to adorn your property for decades. As evidence of their quality, these roof tiles have been rigorously tested under extreme weather conditions and shown to withstand driving rain with ease. These Redland roof tiles also conform to various British Standards.
Redland Renown Concrete Tiles also offer easy installation, with them offering a unique interlocking fitting method. These roof tiles are laid straight bonded and can be easily cut on site. With compatible fixings and flashings being available, this makes these Redland roof tiles ideal for DIY projects as well as professional roofing contracts.
Redland Renown Concrete Tiles - Smooth
Redland Renown Concrete Tiles are hugely popular in their sleek, smooth option. This range of smooth Renown Tiles is available in six beautiful colours, including Slate Grey, Terracotta, Tudor Brown, Farmhouse Red, and Breckland Brown.
Smooth Redland Renown Concrete Tiles are suitable on pitches as low as 17.5° with a 100mm headlap. They are then ideal for pitches as high as 90°, although the headlap will need to be altered. Much like the granular option, the smooth Renown Tile has a maximum headlap of 125mm.
For further information on gauge and batten spacing, overall coverage and weight per square meter of the smooth Renown tile, please refer to the technical data and installation guide.
Redland Renown Concrete Tiles - Granular
Redland Renown Concrete Tiles are also available in a crisp, granular option. This range of granulated Renown Tiles is available in three wonderful colours, including Brown, Antique Red and Cotswold.
Granulated Redland Renown Concrete Tiles are perfect for pitches as low as 22.5° with a 100mm headlap. They are also ideal for pitches as high as 90°, although the headlap will need to be altered. Similarly to the smooth option, the granular Renown Tile has a maximum headlap of 125mm.
For further information on gauge and batten spacing, overall coverage and weight per square meter of the granular Renown tile, please refer to the technical data and installation guide.
Have more Questions About the Redland Renown Concrete Tiles?
If you have further questions about these wonderful roof tiles, simply contact our team online or by telephone. With vast knowledge of the Redland Renown Concrete Tiles, we’ll be able to answer your questions as well as calculate the roofing materials you’ll need for your project.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
|Overall Length||418 mm|
|Overall Width||330 mm|
|Nail Size||50mm x 3mm|
|Tiles per Pallet||240|
|Battens||3.15m/m2 at 318mm guage|
2.92m/m2 at 343mm guage
|Batten Size||38mm x 25mm up to 450mm rafter centres|
50mm x 25mm up to 600mm rafter centres
|Max Batten Guage||318mm below 22.5°|
343mm above 22.5°
|Min Pitch by Headlap||17.5° at 100mm|
22.5° at 75mm
|Tiles per M2 by Guage||10.5 tiles/m2 at 318mm|
9.7 tiles/m2 at 343mm
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.