Redland Regent Tile - Concrete Tile - Smooth Farmhouse Red (3401)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Redland Concrete Universal Angle Ridge - Smooth Farmhouse Red
Redland Right Hand 90 Degree External Concrete Angle - Smooth Farmhouse Red
Redland Left Hand 90 Degree External Concrete Angle - Smooth Farmhouse Red
Graded BS5534 Roof Batten (25x50mm) - Per Linear Metre
Graded BS5534 Timber Roof Batten (25x38mm) - Per Linear Metre
*There is a current manufacturing shortage of traditional tiles that is impacting all retailers. Delivery times are being affected by availability daily, due to demand on raw materials and production. This may mean we cannot guarantee the delivery time advertised on occasion and we may contact you to offer an alternative product or a refund if this situation arises. Prices displayed can also fluctuate as material price rises and whilst we try to absorb this, occasionally we have to pass the price increase on when items have not yet been dispatched. Should this occur, you will have two options; one to pay an additional amount caused by the price increase or secondly choose to cancel your order and get a full refund for the item that is incurring a price increase.
Redland Regent Concrete Tiles feature a characteristic style with a high, bold profile. When combined with the variety of smooth and granulated colour options, you’re left with incredibly striking roof tiles. Redland Regent roof tiles offer this brilliant aesthetic whilst maintaining brilliant durability.
These concrete roofing tiles are perfect for pitches as low as 12.5°, although this is dependent upon the finish and whether your roof contains valleys or not. These Redland roof tiles are also great for pitches as high as 90°. A reduced headlap will be required. When combined with the nine colour variations, these high profile roof tiles are ideal for a wide variety of roofing projects.
These roof tiles have been rigorously tested and known to withstand tough wind and rain conditions. This provides you with confidence in their ability to keep your roof weathertight throughout the year. These Redland roof tiles also conform to various building regulations.
These Redland Regent roof tiles are easily to install for both a DIYer and a professional tradesman. This is largely due to them being straight bonded and all compatible fixings and flashings being readily available.
Redland Regent Concrete Tile - Smooth
Combine the bold profile of the Redland Regent Concrete Tile with a clean, smooth finish. The smooth variation is available in Slate Grey, Terracotta, Tudor Brown, Farmhouse Red, Breckland Brown, Breckland Black, and Rustic Red.
The smooth roof tiles are suitable on pitches of 12.5°, dependent upon whether valleys are present or not. You can also use them on roof pitches as high as 90°. The maximum headlap possible on this tile is 125mm.
Redland Regent Concrete Tile - Granular
For a truly striking effect, combine the high profile of this Redland roof tile with a sharp granulated finish. These granulated tiles are available in brown and antique red, allowing you to get the perfect finish for your property.
The granulated Redland Regent roof tiles are suited for pitched between 22.5° and 90°, although the headlap will vary. Much like the smooth variation, these Redland tiles have a maximum headlap of 125mm.
For further information on gauge and batten spacing, overall coverage and weight per square meter of the granular Regent Concrete Tiles, please refer to the technical data and installation guide.
Have More Questions About the Redland Regent Roof Tiles?
If you have further questions about this high profile roof tile, get in touch with our team online or call us. With knowledge of these tiles, they’ll be able to answer your questions and assist you in calculating the roofing materials you’ll need for your project.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
|Overall Length||418 mm|
|Overall Width||332 mm|
|Nail Size||75mm x 3.75mm|
|Tiles per Pallet||252|
|Battens||3.15m/m2 at 318mm guage|
2.92m/m2 at 343mm guage
|Batten Size||38mm x 25mm up to 450mm rafter centres|
50mm x 25mm up to 600mm rafter centres
|Max Batten Guage||318mm below 17.5°|
343mm above 17.5°
|Min Pitch by Headlap||12.5° at 100mm|
17.5° at 75mm
|Tiles per M2 by Guage||10.5 tiles/m2 at 318mm|
9.7 tiles/m2 at 343mm
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.