Redland Mini Stonewold Tile - Concrete Tile - Smooth Premier Black (4261)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Redland Concrete Half Round Ridge - Premier Black
Redland Right Hand 90 Degree External Concrete Angle - Premier Black
Redland Concrete Valley Tile - Premier Black
Redland Concrete Universal Angle Ridge - Premier Black
Redland Concrete Bonnet Hip - Premier Black
Redland Concrete Third Round Hip - Premier Black
Redland Concrete Universal Angle Hip - Premier Black
Redland Left Hand 90 Degree External Concrete Angle - Premier Black
Graded BS5534 Roof Batten (25x50mm) - Per Linear Metre
Graded BS5534 Timber Roof Batten (25x38mm) - Per Linear Metre
*There is a current manufacturing shortage of traditional tiles that is impacting all retailers. Delivery times are being affected by availability daily, due to demand on raw materials and production. This may mean we cannot guarantee the delivery time advertised on occasion and we may contact you to offer an alternative product or a refund if this situation arises. Prices displayed can also fluctuate as material price rises and whilst we try to absorb this, occasionally we have to pass the price increase on when items have not yet been dispatched. Should this occur, you will have two options; one to pay an additional amount caused by the price increase or secondly choose to cancel your order and get a full refund for the item that is incurring a price increase.
Redland Mini Stonewold Tile is a modern yet characteristic concrete slate. The clean lines and variety of stylish colours provide you with a minimalistic finish whilst allowing you to get a unique finish on your roof. At the same time, these Redland tiles are recognised for their incredible durability having undergone tough testing and been crafted with proven manufacturing techniques.
These concrete roof tiles are crafted for pitches as low as 17.5°, although a 100mm headlap is required. The Redland Mini Stonewold Tile can also be fitted on roof pitches as high as 90° with the appropriate headlap. When combined with the eight brilliant colour options, this allows you get a perfect concrete slate roof tile for your project.
Redland Mini Stonewold Tiles conform to various building regulations. Redland have also put these roof tiles through wind tunnel testing to provide further assurance of their durability. These tiles have also been tested with driving rain, helping to ensure your roof is weathertight throughout the year.
These flat concrete tiles are laid broken bonded, which is made easy with their interlocking edges. With a range of fixings and flashings to accompany the Redland Mini Stonewold Tiles available, installation is hassle-free.
Have More Questions About the Redland Mini Stonewold Tile?
If you have more questions about these brilliant roof tiles, get in touch with our team online or call us. With knowledge of the Redland Mini Stonewold Tiles, they will be able to answer your questions and help you calculate the roofing supplies you will need for your project.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
|Overall Length||418 mm|
|Overall Width||334 mm|
|Nail Size||50mm x 3.35mm|
|Tiles per Pallet||216|
|Battens||3.15m/m2 at 318mm guage|
2.92m/m2 at 343mm guage
|Batten Size||38mm x 25mm up to 450mm rafter centres|
50mm x 25mm up to 600mm rafter centres
|Max Batten Guage||318mm below 22.5°|
343mm above 22.5°
|Min Pitch by Headlap||17.5° at 100mm|
22.5° at 75mm
|Tiles per M2 by Guage||10.7 tiles/m2 at 318mm|
9.9 tiles/m2 at 343mm
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.