Redbacks - Knee Pads
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Sure Edge - Kerb Edge Trim - Black (2.5M)
Sure Edge - Gutter Edge Drip Trim - Black (2.5M)
Sure Edge - Kerb Edge Trim - White (2.5M)
Sure Edge - Gutter Edge Drip Trim - White (2.5M)
Sure Edge - Corner Kerb External - Black
Sure Edge - Metal Wall Flashing Trim For Rubber Roofing (25mm x 90mm x 3000mm)
Sure Edge - Corner Drip External - Black
Sure Edge - 3m Metal Edge Trim - Black Plastisol (40mm x 75mm x 10mm)
Classic Bond - EPDM Rubber Roofing Lap Sealant - 6lm
Sure Edge - 3m Metal Edge Trim - Black Plastisol (40mm x 100mm x 10mm)
Classic Bond - Water Cut Off Mastic - 4lm
Sure Edge - Corner Kerb External - White
Sure Edge - Corner Drip External - White
Sure Edge - Corner Kerb Internal - Black
Duoply - Water Based Deck Adhesive (5 Litres - 15 to 20 sqm)
Sure Edge - Corner Drip Internal - Black
DuoPly - Polyurethane Decking Adhesive (5 Litres)
Steinel - HG2620E Heatgun 110V
Duoply - Contact Adhesive (2.5 Litres - Coverage 4 to 5 sqm)
DuoPly - Water Cut Off Mastic
Duoply - Contact Adhesive (5 Litres - Coverage 7 to 10 sqm)
DuoPly - Lap Sealant
Steinel - HG2220E Heatgun 240V
Sure Edge - Corner Kerb Internal - White
Sure Edge - Corner Drip Internal - White
Duoply - Water Based Deck Adhesive (15 Litres - 50 to 60 sqm)
Leister - Triac ST 120V Heat Gun
Steinel - HG2320E DIY Heat Gun
Steinel - HG2420E Heatgun 240V
Classic Bond - 9 Inch Elastoform Uncured EPDM Tape - Per Linear Metre
Classic Bond - 3 Inch EPDM Seam Tape - Per Linear Meter
Classic Bond - DIY EPDM Rubber Roof Kit Installation Kit
Classic Bond - 6 Inch EPDM Cover Tape - Per Linear Meter
Sure Edge - Metal Trim Corner / Connector
Sure Edge - 3m Metal Edge Trim - Black Plastisol (40mm x 150mm x 10mm)
Classic Bond - Mechanical Bonding Russ Strip - Per Linear Metre
Classic Bond - Horizontal Drain Water Outlet - 100mm x 100mm x 500mm
Sure Edge - EPDM Aluminium Termination Bar (3M)
Classic Bond - Pro DIY EPDM Rubber Roof Kit Installation Kit
Classic Bond - Internal Drain Kit - 68mm
REDBACKS™ the only kneepad in the world to contain leaf-spring cushioning technology
• Now over 20% lighter. • Softer grade of TPE increasing comfort.
• Protects and cushions the knee for even long lasting comfort
• Leaf spring technology dissipates weight reducing pressure on the knee
• Patented worldwide
• CE approved (CE5574 EN 14404-2004 + A1:2010 Type 2 Level 1)
• Significantly outperforms and outlasts all foam and gel kneepads
• REDBACKS™ has a soft matrix structure which protects the knee from cold or hard surfaces
• 100% recyclable
• Offers an all-round performance that no other kneepad for work trousers can compare with • REDBACKS™ uses soft rubberised materials and returns 100% to it’s original form
• Offers an abrasive resistant cover which helps prevent objects from penetrating the knee
• Dry cleanable, washable, and waterproof with NO need to remove from trousers
• Curved to fit around the knee, placing the knee in the correct position to reduce pressure on the ankle
• REDBACKS™ have been laboratory tested at Staffordshire University and show the knee is immediately protected, reducing the chance of short and long term damage to the knee joints. Ref: Prof N.Chocalingam
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.