Raylux Glass Modular Skylight With 150mm PVC Vertical Upstand - Rectangle
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
Overview of the Raylux Glass Modular Skylight
- 76% Light transmittance, filling your living space with light whatever size your window
- Double-glazed, offering superb insulating capabilities and noise reduction
- Electric or manual opening available, providing convenience whatever the height of your ceiling
- Rectangular and available a range of different sizes – allowing you to add light to narrow hallways as well as larger living areas
- Available in grey or white – so you can match the window to the aesthetics of your property
- U-Value 1.6 W/m2K – Preventing warm air from escaping so keeping utility bills low
- CWCT Class 1 Impact Tested – Added security and safety for your family with ‘shatter proof’ glazing
- 10-year guarantee against the effects of defective design, materials or construction for ten years, subject to certain conditions
- RW=31 (-1;-1)db Acoustic performance – providing a peaceful home whether you’re in a busy city or quiet suburb
- Achieved Class 2 Air Permeability in air pressure tests (referring to the amount of airflow passing through an area under pressure)
- With an Ul 3000 Up-effect Loading and Dl 2500 Down-effect loading in wind load testing
- Class B-s2 Fire rating
This Raylux Modular Skylight comes with a vertical upstand ready for installation. With 76% light transmittance it’s a wonderful addition to any room. And coming in a variety of different sizes, in a rectangular shape there will be one to fit your project.
Flooding your room with light bringing ambience to your building and connecting the outside to in. With people typically spending 90% of their time indoors it is so important to bring daylight in, should that be into a home or a working environment. Research has shown that sunlight can keep us helathier in mind, body and soul.
And, rooflights allow three times more light in than a vertical window of the same size.
This Raylux Modular double-glazed skylight will fill your house with light whilst also providing you with excellent thermal insulation. This skylight has an amazing acoustic performance and so will ensure that there is reduced noise coming in from the outside leaving you with a peaceful home or building.
You can purchase this skylight as a manual or electric window. As a manual skylight you can open it and lock it in any position up to 30mm. A winding rod is available (sold separately) in various lengths so that you can find the perfect one for your project regardless of the height of the window.
The electric option is a great choice if your skylight is to be positioned high up on the roof, it will allow you to open and close the skylight much more easily.
Choosing the electric option will also give you the opportunity to purchase some amazing additional products. They will allow you to create the perfect ventilation system in your home.
A control panel will show you the internal and external temperatures of your home and a remote control will allow you to open and close your skylight at the touch of a button. Plus, wonderful rain and wind sensors automatically close the skylight when the weather turns. On top of this a clever smartphone app will allow you to receive all the temperature and weather information sent directly to your smartphone.
All of these products can be purchased separately in our accessories section.
Built to last, the Raylux Modular Skylight should outlive your roofing material. And, with a 6mm toughened outer, a warm edge spacer bar and an 8.8mm laminated inner pane, the shatterproof glazing provides security and peace of mind.
This skylight is available in two different colours, Anthracite grey or white so you can make sure that you match your buildings aesthetics perfectly.
Coming with a vertical upstand/curb which is 150mm and produced in shock proof PVC. Vertical upstands are great if you need to preserve the dimensions of the roof aperture. When cleaning the curb take care to only use non-abrasive and neutral cleaning products.
Have More Questions About This Skylight?
If you have more questions about this Whitesales skylight, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. With over 40 years of experience in roofing, we'll help you pick the ideal solution for your project whilst ensuring you make mega savings.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.