Raylux Glass Modular Skylight to Suit Builders Upstand - Square
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
Overview of the Raylux Glass Modular Skylight
- 76% Light transmittance, filling your living space with light whatever size your window
- Double-glazed, offering superb insulating capabilities and noise reduction
- Electric or manual hinging available, providing convenience whatever the height of your ceiling
- Square in shape and available in a choice of sizes – allowing you to add light to narrow hallways as well as larger living areas
- Available in grey or white – so you can match the window to the aesthetics of your property
- U-Value 1.6 W/m2K – Preventing warm air from escaping so keeping utility bills low
- CWCT Class 1 Impact Tested – Added security and safety for your family with ‘shatter proof’ glazing
- 10-year guarantee against the effects of defective design, materials or construction for ten years, subject to certain conditions.
- RW=31 (-1;-1)db Acoustic performance – providing a peaceful home whether you’re in a busy city or quiet suburb
- Achieved Class 2 Air Permeability in air pressure tests (referring to the amount of airflow passing through an area under pressure)
- With an Ul 3000 Up-effect Loading and Dl 2500 Down-effect loading in wind load testing
- Class B-s2 Fire rating
The Raylux Modular double-glazed skylight lends itself to a luxurious finish whilst still being an affordable solution, allowing your room to fill with natural light.
Providing wonderful thermal and sound insulation you can fit these skylights to an builder’s upstand or a thermally efficient proprietary PVC upstand.
With the average person spending approximately 90% of their time inside now, allowing the flow of natural sunlight in is increasingly important. Optimum levels of sunlight have been proven to improve the mood dramatically and not only that but it’s a wonderful design feature for your building.
This product has a 6mm toughened outer, a warm edge spacer bar and an 8.8mm laminated inner pane. It can then be easily fitted to accompany an existing upstand.
Raylux Glass Modular Skylights also provide natural ventilation into the room and building which is essential for good health and building regulations.
The manual version of this Skylight can be opened using a winding rod which is available in various lengths (to be purchased separately) and it can be locked open in any position up to 300mm.
The electric hinged version of this skylight makes life that little bit easier and would be the perfect option if the skylight is placed higher up on the roof.
If you do purchase the electric version of this skylight then there are some compatible products available allowing you to monitor the ventilation in your home perfectly.
A fantastic control panel can be purchased separately which will allow you to monitor the internal and external temperature of your building.
A remote control will easily open and close your skylight at the click of a button and fabulous wind and rain sensors will automatically close your skylight when rain starts to fall or wind speeds increase. You can purchase all these add-ons and more in our accessories section.
Square in shape with a wide range of different sizes available and a choice between Anthracite Grey and white, you should be able to find the perfect one for your project.
Raylux skylights have been crafted to provide strength and longevity and should outlive the roofing covering. For peace of mind they also come with a ten-year guarantee against the effects of defective design, materials or construction, subject to certain conditions.
To be installed at an angle between 5 and 15°, if you are replacing an existing skylight, look at our range of curb adaptors available.
Have More Questions About This Skylight?
If you have more questions about this Whitesales skylight, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. With over 40 years of experience in roofing, we'll help you pick the ideal solution for your project whilst ensuring you make mega savings.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.