Protec - Rhino Tile Ramp Edge - Yellow
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
- 100% recycled edges for Rhino Protective tiles
- Excellent Flame Resistance to EN 13501 standards
- Can protect from various forms of potential damage
- Straightforward application process
- Male and female sections available
These ramp edges have been especially designed to accompany the Protec Rhino range of protective tiles, and as such are perfect for the same environments, tasks and scenarios as their companion piece.
Available in both male and female joint forms, these edges are both fire resistant to EN 13501 standards, as well as possessing anti-slip properties and fantastic levels of durability, no matter how much traffic travels across it.
Designed for service in heavy duty environments, these edge tiles are more than up for the task and are also perfectly capable in less busy environments that nevertheless require high levels of protection.
What are the Main Benefits of These Edges?
The robust build of these edges, like the tiles they accompany, make them extremely resistant to stress and strain, absorbing shock and impact to protect whatever lies underneath. Great for various surfaces, they are made from 100% recycled materials, making them environmentally friendly, too.
Built to withstand the elements, these tiles can also resist both hot and cold temperatures and help to aid against the risk of slipping.
Where Can These Edges be Used?
These tiles have been produced for use in construction environments that see plenty of activity. Therefore, they can be easily incorporated into environments that see heavy traffic, movement, and even impacts.
They are fantastic for both outdoor and indoor environments, providing a multitude of surfaces with excellent levels of defence against many different potential hazards. Their anti-slip properties make them ideal for use in exterior environments that are frequently affected by the elements.
How are These Edges Used?
The tiles fit together in a similar way to a jigsaw puzzle, with the male and female joints fitting together seamlessly, allowing traffic such as wheelbarrows and sack barrows to pass over without issue.
These edges help wheeled equipment further by providing ramps to aid said equipment in getting up onto the tiles. With the difficulty of getting up a vertical edge eliminated, transition from the ground to the tiles should be simple and seamless.
Who is Protec?
Protec is a manufacturer that specialises in the protection of tools, equipment and workers on the construction site. With a wide variety of different products designed for hundreds of different tasks, from scaffold protection to bubble wrapping, Protec have made a name for themselves as one of the country’s most renowned suppliers of safety products and materials.
With over 25 years of operation behind them. Protec have continually and consistently analysed and improved upon their ranges year on year, providing new, innovative protection products alongside older, well-known classics that haven’t lost out on their effectiveness as time has passed.
Have a Question About the Protec - Rhino Tile Ramp Edge - Yellow?
If you have any questions about Proplex products, or another range that we stock, please feel free to message us online, email us or call us on 01295 565565, and our team will do their best to help you out.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.