Protec - Hessian Cloth Rolls (1.37m x 42m)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
- Hessian material made from thick, reliable burlap
- Ideal for draping over items and surfaces on exterior construction sites
- Protects against frost damage
- Straightforward application process
- 100% recyclable, and biodegrades naturally
These rolls are made out of Hessian material, which is naturally biodegradable and an industrial favourite that is usually used in keeping brickwork and other important tools and materials on your construction site safe from frost.
With considerable flexibility which means it can be draped over a multitude of different items and surfaces, this roll comes in a size that should comfortably cover a variety of surfaces. What’s more, it can easily be cut to size to suit any physically smaller tasks you may require it to perform.
What are the Main Benefits of This Roll?
Made from 100% recyclable burlap, this material is an excellent choice for those looking for an environmentally friendly form of protection for their construction site tools and materials. Burlap itself carries many benefits, including biodegradability and versatility.
Burlap is also extremely flexible and has been used as a key material is countless physical tasks for centuries for this reason, coupled with the fact that it possesses this property without compromising any of the strength and reliability required of a material used in industrial environments.
Where Can This Roll be Used?
These rolls can most commonly be found being used on piles of bricks, which protects them from frost damage. Therefore, these sheets are especially useful on exterior construction site, particularly in the winter time.
It’s not just bricks that this roll can be used on – it is also often the go-to choose of protection for those looking to minimise the effect of frost on their plants. The breathability of the fabric makes it an ideal candidate for this sort of task.
How is the Roll Used?
The rolls can be cut to the size you need to fill out your task. Once you have a segment of the role to your chosen proportions, it can simply be draped over the chosen area with minimal effort or hassle. The material can then be removed again as and when needed.
Who is Protec?
Protec is a manufacturer that specialises in the protection of tools, equipment and workers on the construction site. With a wide variety of different products designed for hundreds of different tasks, from scaffold protection to bubble wrapping, Protec have made a name for themselves as one of the country’s most renowned suppliers of safety products and materials.
With over 25 years of operation behind them. Protec have continually and consistently analysed and improved upon their ranges year on year, providing new, innovative protection products alongside older, well-known classics that haven’t lost out on their effectiveness as time has passed.
Have a Question About the Protec - Hessian Cloth Rolls (1.37m x 42m)?
If you have any questions about Proplex products, or another range that we stock, please feel free to message us online, email us or call us on 01295 565565, and our team will do their best to help you out.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
|Overall Length||42000 mm|
|Overall Width||1370 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.