Protec - Flame Retardant Handrail Protector - Red (2m)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
|Overall Length||2000 mm|
- Quick and easy hand rail protection method
- Fire-resistant design
- Versatility levels make it ideal for a range of handrails
- Straightforward application process
- Reusable over the course of multiple projects
This protector is an affordable solution for those looking to ensure the security any handrails that may be present on their construction sites. With a fire-retardant level certified to Certifire standards, it is durable, flexible and can be reused multiple times.
It is important to keep any component that is present to aid people clean, tidy and functional, and a handrail is no exception. A bright red colour palette ensures that, thanks to the protector, your handrail will be visible and thus avoidable further protecting it from harm.
What are the Main Benefits of This Protector?
This handrail protector boasts a number of stand out features, including its reliable self-grip, its easy, straightforward installation, and the ability to be reused multiple times, meaning that your handrails could potentially benefit from added protection across multiple projects.
The rail protector itself is a very resistant product, able to withstand impacts, scratches and other hazards that could potentially damage your rails, but will barely leave a trace on this protector, such is the level of stress and strain it can take.
This rail protector is also resistant to fire, meaning you won’t have to worry about it being a potential risk while using it on site. Not only that, it will help to protect your handrails from burn marks among other fire-related hazards.
Where Can This Protector be Used?
This rail protector can be used in a variety of locations but is at its best performance-wise on interior projects protecting stair bannisters, rails and more. The build of the product means that it is more than flexible enough to fit on stair rails of all shapes and sizes.
It’s not just stair rails that this protector can be used on either – access ramp rails can also be covered with this highly effective form of protection, keeping the rail itself safe and secure for future use.
How is the Sheet Used?
The installation this protector required is absolutely minimal and simply requires you to manoeuvre the protector over the bannister or handrail of your choice. Once applied, it’s unique design will allow it to grip without causing any mess or hassle.
Who is Protec?
Protec is a manufacturer that specialises in the protection of tools, equipment and workers on the construction site. With a wide variety of different products designed for hundreds of different tasks, from scaffold protection to bubble wrapping, Protec have made a name for themselves as one of the country’s most renowned suppliers of safety products and materials.
With over 25 years of operation behind them. Protec have continually and consistently analysed and improved upon their ranges year on year, providing new, innovative protection products alongside older, well-known classics that haven’t lost out on their effectiveness as time has passed.
Have a Question About the Protec - Flame Retardant Handrail Protector - Red (2m)?
If you have any questions about Proplex products, or another range that we stock, please feel free to message us online, email us or call us on 01295 565565, and our team will do their best to help you out.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
|Overall Length||2000 mm|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.