Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet - Axiome
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Snapa - Lean-to Bar with End Cap - White
Snapa - PVC Drip Trim - White (2100mm)
Snapa - Gable Bar with End Cap - White
Snapa Bar Endcap White
Alukap-XR - 60mm Aluminium Gable Bar with End Cap - Brown
Alukap-XR - 60mm Aluminium Gable Bar with End Cap - White
Alukap-XR - End Stop Bar - Brown
Alukap-XR - End Stop Bar - White
Snapa - Polycarbonate H Section
Axiome - Fixing Buttons for 10-35mm - White (50 Pack)
Axiome - Fixing Buttons for 10-35mm - White (10 Pack)
Alukap - 200mm Flashing Tape (10m)
Alukap - 150mm Flashing Tape (10m)
Axiome - Fixing Buttons for 10-35mm - Brown (10 Pack)
Axiome - Fixing Buttons for 10-35mm - Brown (50 Pack)
Axiome - Anti-Dust Tape - 10m
Snapa - Wall Side Bar - White
Looking for cut to size polycarbonate? Just click the 'Cut to Size' option above and enter your measurements.
Available in a choice of thicknesses and sizes, AXIOME Polycarbonate Sheets are the ideal solution for a variety of roofing applications. This includes conservatories, pergolas, carports, greenhouses, cold frames, and other shelters with a pitch above 5˚.
Once installed using our range of fittings, these multiwall polycarbonate sheets provide protection from tough weather conditions and falling debris. The UV-protective coating then prevents any severe discoloration throughout its lifespan whilst the design provides superb thermal insulation.
Which Thickness Should I Choose?
AXIOME Polycarbonate Sheets are available in several different thicknesses between 4mm – 35mm. Each is suited for different types of projects, ranging from greenhouse panels to conservatory roofing.
Our 4mm – 10mm sheets are perfect for small garden projects, such as greenhouses and cold frames. 25mm – 35mm sheets, on the other hand, are perfectly suited for conservatories and pergolas.
Which Colour is Right for Me?
These multiwall polycarbonate sheets are available in clear, opal and bronze. Allowing you to achieve the desired level of light transmission, control the level of heat absorbed, and gain a little privacy in built-up areas.
Whilst clear panels allow the maximum level of light through, opal provides a little added shading and heat reflection. Bronze panels, on the other hand, significantly reduces glare but may increase heat build-up.
Which Sizes Are Available?
AXIOME Polycarbonate Sheets are available in a range of popular sizes up to 2.1m (6.88ft) wide and 6m (19.68ft) long. By selecting the ‘Cut to Size’ option on this page, you can choose an exact width and length to suit your project.
If you’re unsure which sized panels are best, use our handy calculator by clicking here. You’ll need to confirm your roof shape and provide a couple of measurements. We’ll then estimate which sheets and fittings you’ll need.
Please note that due to the manufacturing process, there a tolerance of -/+ 10mm on the length and width of these sheets. This is, however, unlikely to cause any significant issues during installation.
Are These Sheets UV Protected?
These polycarbonate panels feature a UV-protective coating, preventing any severe discolouring and providing added protection from harmful rays. Making them ideal for conservatories, pergolas and other shelters.
The UV-protective coating doesn’t prevent light transmission, with these panels allowing comparable levels of light through as glass. Allowing you to fill an area with natural daylight without the danger of harmful UV rays.
How Easy Are These Sheets to Fit?
When used in conjunction with the Snapa glazing bar system, AXIOME Polycarbonate Sheets are incredibly easy to fit. If you require added durability, consider either the Alukap aluminium or self-supporting glazing bar system.
You won’t need specialist tools when installing these panels. Simply view the manufacturer’s handy guide by clicking here, where you’ll also find a list of required tools and safety equipment. A copy of this will be provided with your order.
Are These Sheets Fire Rated?
The fire performance of these polycarbonate panels has been tested in accordance with British Standard BS476 : Part 7. Following this testing, 10mm – 35mm sheets have achieved a rating of 1Y. You can view the manufacturer’s information by clicking here.
Have More Questions About This Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheet?
Of you have more questions about this roofing sheet, use our online chat or call 01295 565 565. They’ll help you choose the perfect roofing material for your project whilst ensuring you have the necessary fittings.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||5 °|
|Lead Time||1-3 Days|
|Life Expectancy||10 Years|
What's the Difference Between AXIOME and Corotherm Polycarbonate?
AXIOME and Corotherm are two different brands of polycarbonate sheets, with both offering a life expectancy of 20 years. The primary difference is the estimated delivery time, with AXIOME having an estimated delivery of 1 - 2 days and Corotherm having an estimated delivery of 3 - 4 days. The quality of the sheets is virtually identical.
Which Thickness of AXIOME Polycarbonate is the Right Choice for Me?
AXIOME polycarbonate is available in 4mm, 6mm, 10mm, 16mm, 25mm and 35mm thicknesses. We do not recommend using 4mm polycarbonate sheets for roofing applications, whilst 6mm is suitable on roofing projects where there is little risk of debree falling and strength isn't a consern. For circumstances where maximum strength is required, such as on carports and conservatories, we recommend a thickness between 10mm and 35mm.
Which Glazing Bars Do I Use for AXIOME Polycarbonate?
Which Fixings Do I Use for AXIOME Polycarbonate?
We stock AXIOME fixing buttons, which are purposely designed to be used when fixing AXIOME polycarbonate sheets. These are universally suitable for 10 - 35mm sheets. The number of fixings required is dependent upon the use and thickness.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.