This Product is Out of Stock
Get in touch with our sales team on 01295 565 565 and they'll advise you on a suitable alternative for your project.
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as we have more stock available.Please enter a valid email address
Thank you! We will send you an email when the product is back in stock!
Britmet - Plaintile Plus - Lightweight Metal Roof Tile - Rustic Terracotta (0.9mm)
Please contact our sales team on 01295 565 565
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Britmet - Plus Tile (0.9mm) Range - Tek Screw - Rustic Terracotta (Pack of 50)
Britmet - Angle Ridge - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - Angle Ridge End Cap - Rustic Terracotta
Britmet - Angle Hip - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - Apron Flashing - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - 90° Angle Hip End Cap - Rustic Terracotta
Britmet - Mono Ridge - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - 135° Angle Hip End Cap - Rustic Terracotta
Britmet - Metal Valley - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - Cover Flashing - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - Plaintile - Left Hand Barge - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - Plaintile - Right Hand Barge - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - Plaintile - Right Hand Side Wall Flashing - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - Plaintile - Left Hand Side Wall Flashing - Rustic Terracotta (1250mm)
Britmet - Barrel Hip - Rustic Terracotta (410mm)
Britmet - Barrel Hip End Cap - Rustic Terracotta
Britmet - Barrel Ridge - Rustic Terracotta (410mm)
Britmet - Barrel Ridge End Cap - Rustic Terracotta
Britmet - Plaintile - Air Vent Tile - Rustic Terracotta
Britmet - 3 Way Top Cap - Rustic Terracotta
Britmet - 5 Way Top Cap - Rustic Terracotta
Britmet - Breather Membrane (1x50m)
Britmet - Eave Felt Carrier (1m)
Britmet - Eave Vent Strip (1m)
Britmet - Ridge Vent Strip (1m)
Britmet - Nails - Black (2 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Terracotta (2 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Black (5 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Terracotta (5 KG)
Britmet - GRP Valley (3m)
Britmet - Lightweight Metal Tile Touch Up Kit - Rustic Terracotta
Overview of the Britmet - Plaintile Plus - Lightweight Metal Roof Tile
- Excellent resistance levels – can withstand multiple weather and temperature conditions
- Straightforward installation – save both time and money
- Fantastic alternative - designed to replicate small clay rosemary and plain tiles
- Variety of styles available – choose from 6 fantastic colours
- Minimal maintenance required – incredibly resistant to chipping and cracking
- Excellent compatibility – suitable for a wide range of different building projects
- 0.9mm thickeness - extra strength for extra protection
An excellent lightweight metal tile from the Britmet line, the Plaintile has been carefully designed to mimic the appearance of traditional clay rosemary and plain tiles and has proven extremely popular up and down the country. This incredibly easy-to-handle product provides the perfect alternative, and offers exceptional character as well as durability.
What projects is this piece suitable for?
This tile is extremely versatile, a common trait seen in much of the fantastic Britmet range. Suitable for almost any roofing project you can imagine, this tile will look and perform excellently on houses, conservatories, sheds, extensions and more.
This tile is also useable on roofs with pitches as low as 15°, and as such is the perfect option for those looking bring the gorgeous aesthetic of clay roofs to their own lower pitched constructions. As traditional clay tiles for roof pitches this low are extremely difficult to come by, this product is an excellent substitute.
How easily is this piece installed?
Another excellent feature that this product enjoys is the ease of which it can be installed. Britmet prides itself in producing tiles and accessories that are simple to understand as easy to install. This is all without compromising design or longevity.
There is no cement or mortar required to fit this tile effectively, making it fully dry fixable. Not only does this save anyone a great deal of time and hassle, it makes this the application process of this piece extremely intuitive and easy to grasp even for beginners.
On top of all this, the tile comes with a 40-year guarantee.
How durable is this product?
All tiles should be rightfully expected to resist the majority of what the British weather can throw their way, and this tile is no exception. Excelling in its ability to withstand various types of weather and temperature conditions throughout the year, it will stay firmly in place come rain or shine.
When properly secured, this tile becomes incredibly sturdy even in the face of strong winds. Where as many other tile types are also prone to cracking and shattering, this piece is far stronger, and more able to take the knocks and impacts it may encounter upon your roof.
Does this piece come with accessories?
There are plenty of accessories available for this product (sold separately). From ridges to flashings, you’re sure to find everything you need to carry out your roofing project, all with the same brilliant qualities at the same exceptional prices.
What colours is this piece available in?
This particular tile piece is available in 6 sensational colours, each of which have been carefully picked out and produced to suit just about every taste and requirement. From classic-looking Rustic Terracotta to sleek Titanium Grey, these colour options have been designed to look fantastic for longer, with lengthy lifespans and resistance to various types of weather.
Got a Question About the Britmet - Plaintile - Lightweight Metal Roof Tile?
If you have a question about this product or another in our range, then please feel free to get in touch! You can call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||15 °|
|Tiles per M2||5|
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
|Cover Length||158 mm|
|Cover Width||1260 mm|
|Overall Length||158 mm|
|Overall Width||1320 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Corotile - Lightweight Metal Roofing Sheet - Charcoal (1140x860mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Terracotta (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Mid Grey (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Charcoal (0.9mm)