Complete Your Project With
Overview of the Britmet - Plaintile - Left Hand Barge
- Excellent resistance levels – can withstand multiple weather and temperature conditions
- Great sizes – cover length of 1.15m
- Straightforward installation – save both time and money
- Minimal maintenance required – incredibly resistant to chipping and cracking
- Excellent compatibility – suitable for use with the 0.9mm and 0.45mm tiles on a wide range of different building projects
- Left hand barge piece – right hand alternative also available (sold separately)
From Britmet, this excellent right hand barge piece has been designed especially for use alongside main tiles pieces to complete both the appearance and functionality of your roof. Featuring similar features and qualities, it is ideal for a range of different property types from houses to conservatories.
This piece matches the same excellent design as the tile itself, and can be fully dry fixed. The lack of mortar and cement makes this product perfect for both experienced builders and newcomers.
The granulated finish allows it to aid in the noise reduction during hail or rainfall, while its use of the latest design and production technologies brings its maintenance requirements down to a minimum. Suitable for both the 0.9mm and the 0.45mm tile varieties, it is incredibly easy to install, yet doesn’t compromise any of the fantastic qualities it possesses.
Got a Question About the Britmet - Plaintile - Left Hand Barge?
If you have a question about this product or another in our range, then please feel free to get in touch! You can call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online.
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
Items Not Required
Faulty or Damaged Items
Custom Made Items