Onduline - Green Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet (2000 x 950mm)
Reasons why homeowners choose this product:
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Coroline & Onduline - Eaves Tray (1500mm)
Coroline & Onduline - Ridge - Green (1000mm)
Coroline & Onduline - Verge - Green (1000mm)
Coroline & Onduline - Eaves Filler Pack of 6 (840mm Width per Piece)
Coroline & Onduline - Apron Flashing - Black (930mm)
Coroline & Onduline - Batten Cloaking Piece (1220mm)
Coroline & Onduline - Eaves Ventilator Strips (1010mm)
Onduline - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet Fixings - Green (Pack of 400)
Onduline - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet Fixings - Green (Pack of 20)
Onduline - Roof Window - Black
Onduline - G3 Roof Ventilator
The only difference between Coroline and Onduline is the thickness. Onduline is 3mm thick and Coroline is 2.6mm.
The Onduline - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet (2000 x 950mm) are manufactured from organic bitumen fibres. As a result, this makes the roof sheets extremely tough and durable, whilst remaining lightweight and resistant to environmental factors such as driving wind and rain. So much so that the Onduline roof sheet is guaranteed to be waterproof for 15 years when installed to the manufacturers guidelines.
The bitumen roof sheets are 3mm thick, 2 metres in length and 950mm wide and only weighs 5.6kg per sheet. Due to the lightweight nature and size of the corrugated roof sheet, makes Onduline very easy to handle and a quick product to install saving you valuable time. It can also be installed as low as 5 degrees.
The sheets come in a range of colours including black, green, red and brown with all the necessary flashing and fixings to complete your roofing project.
The Onduline corrugated Bitumen roofing sheets are very DIY friendly. They can be cut very easily with a handsaw and be fixed simply with the matching coloured nails. To see more information regarding the sheet size and installation please view our technical guide below.
The Onduline corrugate bitumen roof sheets are by far one of the most cost effective roof sheets in the market today.
Unsure on how many sheets you need, why not contact one of our industry experts on 01295 565565 today.
- Lightweight only 5.6kg per sheet
- Cost effective
- Low pitch Onduline roof sheets can be installed as low as 5 degrees
- 15 year waterproof guarantee – low maintenance
- DIY friendly
- Durable and strong
- Quick to install
- Easy to handle
- Complete range of accessories including flashings and fixings
- Choice of colours red, green, black and brown
- Good sound absorption
- Excellent heat properties U Value = W2K 4.4
Where can Onduline - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet (2000 x 950mm) be used?
The Onduline - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet (2000 x 950mm) is an extremely versatile product and can be used for a lot of applications. The most common for this product are for:
Shed Roofs - Great for replacing old tired and maybe a leaking shed roof at a sensible cost.
Garages - Ideal for garage roofs especially those that require lightweight sheets and those at very low pitches.
Stables - Ideal for new or replacement stable roofs. Economical and resistant to corrosion.
Other popular roof types where the Onduline corrugated roof sheets are suitable for include, but not limited to:
- Tool shed
- Garden office
- Summer house
- Agricultural buildings
Please note that a minimum of 6 sheets must be ordered. Any order with fewer sheets may be cancelled by Roofing Megastore.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||5 °|
|Corrugation Width||95 mm|
|Corrugation Height||38 mm|
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
|Cover Length||1800 mm|
|Cover Width||855 mm|
|Overall Length||2000 mm|
|Overall Width||950 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.