Novia BS 4016 - Wall Breather Paper - 1.0m x 100m
Trusted Service Award 2022
Overview of the Wall Breather Paper
- Perfect for wall installations – meets EN 13859-2 building requirements
- Extremely versatile – compatible with both steel and timber framed structures
- Considerable strength – high tensile materials that protect from wearing and tearing
- Extremely ecologically friendly – fully recyclable and made from natural materials
- Traditionally produced – created using classic, reputable materials
What is This Paper Made From?
This is primarily a breather paper, that has been treated with chemicals that encourage water repellent during the manufacturing stage. The bright blue colour makes the paper more visible in darker, smaller and more enclosed interior areas.
Where can This Paper be Used?
This breather paper is well-suited for use in the walls of timber frame structures but can also be used in steel frame cavity walls, too. Compatible exterior materials include masonry, weatherboarding, tile and slate.
Does This Paper Meet Building Regulations?
This paper has been produced to meet several different building regulations. While easily meeting the EN 13859-2 requirements, it is fully CPR compliant as well. It is CE approved and is also fully recyclable, making it eligible for projects attempting to achieve ecological friendliness.
Who Are Novia?
Based in Maidstone, Kent, Novia Ltd are a company that specialises in membranes and membrane accessories. From their head office and warehouse, both located in this region, they supply their products to different customers in the UK, Europe and even further afield.
They take care to ensure that each and every one of their products is up to their demanding specifications, while providing customers with simple guides and plenty of advice.
Have a Question About the Wall Breather Paper?
If you still have any questions regarding this Novia product, or an item from another manufacturer that makes up our extensive range of products, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on 01295 565565, by emailing us or by chatting to our team online.
|Lead Time||2-4 Days|
|Overall Length||100000 mm|
|Overall Width||1000 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.