Mardome Ultra - PVC Flat Roof Light - Textured
Reasons why homeowners choose this product:
- Manufacturers warranty. Includes 10 years product protection.
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
Overview of this Mardome Ultra Flat Roof Light
- Sizes 600mm x 600mm to 1800mm x 1800mm
- FSX Long-life UV protected polycarbonate glazing offers superb strength
- Frame with integrated security features
- Easy installation for Qualified Tradesmen
- Range of upstand and kerb choices on offer
- Four distinct finishes available
- Double or triple glazing available
- 10-year warranty to give you peace of mind
When it comes to roof lights, this flat roof light from the Mardome Ultra range is one of the highest in quality available on the market. All the stops have been pulled away to bring you a design that is sleek, stunning, and secure.
The premium roof lights of the Mardome collection, the Ultra Flat PVC Light comes in different shapes, sizes and colours, but its optimum appearance, durability and security are what sets it apart from the competition. No matter which size, glazing choice or finish you decide to opt for, you can be assured that the Ultra roof light will look fantastic and perform to a standard that really is above the rest.
Designed to look eye catching while able to blend in with the architecture and surroundings, this roof light features a clean, smooth polycarbonate window bordered by a fantastic aluminium frame that keeps the window secure and stable. A range of finishes will also help you further pursue the ideal style for your project.
When looking for an alternative to glass that wields the majority of the pros and none of the cons of glass, polycarbonate is absolutely ideal. Far stronger and more durable than glass, it also won’t strain under extreme weather such as frost and heat yet will remain as clear to look view for many years. It is also superior to glass in keeping heat within the property, saving you money on potentially costly energy bills.
The Mardome Ultra Roof Light comes in a variety of sizes, allowing you to determine which would be best suited to your project. There are 18 sizes in total, the smallest of which is 600mm x 600mm, and the largest square shape being 1800mm x 1800mm. There are also rectangular shapes available, with the largest of these coming in at 1200mm x 2400mm. Large roof lights will let more light into your property but will inevitably take up more space. Smaller windows, while allowing in less light, can be placed in great numbers to make for this.
You will also need to decide on a kerb option. It is required by law to build your roof light on an upstand or kerb so it can stand out from your roof effectively. Sometimes this can prove difficult to instruct and install, though most qualified builders will be able to construct upstands. Several different kerb options have been offered by Mardome, though it is important to note that these are dependent on the on the size of the roof you have selected. Many of the smaller and medium-sized roof lights have four main options for you to choose from; you can have it produced to fit your pre-built upstand (gained via a builder or your own creation, dimensions will be required) in ‘fixed’ or ‘open’ makes. The difference is simple; ‘open’ models can be opened in order to let in air and further ventilate or cool the room. Meanwhile, ‘fixed’ will ensure that the window will stay securely locked onto the kerb, unable to open but still able to provide a level of ventilation. The alternative to having the roof light prepared for your own upstand is to have it produced with a PVC kerb, to be applied directly onto your roof without the need to worry about building your own. You can also choose between ‘fixed’ and ‘opened’ whether or not you choose a kerb. It is worth noting, however, that larger sizes are only available in ‘fixed’ form.
You will also need to ensure that you have entered your preferred glazing choice in the field above before purchasing your roof light. The type of glazing for your window can be a difficult decision to make, as it is difficult to know which is better suited for both your property and your location. The double-glazing option will give your window two panels of polycarbonate. Both panels will be very effective at preventing heat from escaping through your roof window, particularly important as heat tends to rise, and is more likely to exit the premises through higher-up windows and vents. They are also effective at keeping outside noises from entering your property, meaning double glazing is ideal for properties on main roads in fairly rural areas, or in the suburbs where there may be a fair amount of noise throughout the night. Triple glazing is even more effective at keeping heat within your property and noises out of it. It is particularly ideal for very isolated properties where it is difficult to preserve heat, or in city centres where constant loud noise may be causing issues.
A range of different finishes are also available, so you are able to choose you preferred style, whether it be to have your window look distinctive or to have it blend in with its surroundings. These finishes are Opal, Bronze, Textured and Clear.
Mardome is one of the top names in the country’s roofing industry, particularly with its range of roof lights. Their various different sub-types of roof lights provide you with an array of possibilities for all sorts of roofing projects. They are also mostly made to order, meaning you have a great deal of control over what your window will look like once produced and installed.
We have many more Mardome products here at Roofing Megastore, so please feel free to have look around and find a rooflight that works for you.
Have a Question About the Mardome Ultra - PVC Flat Roof Light - Clear?
We are here to help. Give us a call on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online if you have any questions about this or one of our other products. We will do our best to give any advice we can.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.