Mardome Ultra - Flat Roof Access Hatch
Reasons why homeowners choose this product:
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
Overview of the Flat Roof Access Hatch:
- Hatch for roof access
- Suitable for a wide range of flat roofs
- Aluminium security frame keeps your rooflight safe and secure
- Thermally insulating, keeping your property warm
- Easy to install, saving you time and resources
- Doubles as a rooflight itself
- Hinged dome can open up to 90 degrees
- Variety of sizes available from 900mm x 900mm to 900mm x 1800mm
- Double and triple glazing options available
- Kerb options include fitting to builder’s upstand and PVC kerb
- Four distinct colour options to choose from
This Flat Roof Access Hatch from Mardome Ultra is an innovative product that allows you access to the flat roof of your property with minimum hassle and maximum ease. Ideal for many different types of flat roofing, it doubles up as a rooflight itself, so can serve either on its own or as part of a group of multiple standard Mardome Ultra rooflights and blend right in.
With an almost identical build to other rooflights in the range, the access hatch is fitted with gas springs that allow it to open up to 90 degrees, easily allowing you to climb through onto your roof. Also installed is a silver security frame, featuring reinforced fixings for a rooflight that is both strong and tamper-proof.
When purchasing your Mardome Ultra hatch, you will be given multiple options to choose from so you can be assured your hatch will look and function exactly as intended. Many different sizes are available, with the smallest size being 900mm x 900mm. Larger sizes for either square or more rectangular designs are also possible, with the of the former coming in at 1200mm x 1200m and the largest of the latter at 900mm x 1800mm. There are plenty of options in between to choose from, giving you plenty of freedom to find the size for you.
You are also given the opportunity to choose your preferred glazing. The double glazing has been intricately produced and will prevent warmth from escaping your home, while also keeping noises from outside from entering. Alternatively, you could opt for triple glazing instead. Triple glazing works much in the same way as double glazing, only with an extra panel of polycarbonate installed. This means it will keep in even more warmth and keep out noises of a higher volume than double glazing. If you live in a loud area, with lots of traffic and people, it may well be worth investing in triple glazing. It can also prove useful in rural areas where, although there may be less noise, it is generally colder, and heat becomes far more valuable. Whichever option you choose, the glazing will look fantastic in your rooflight.
Another choice you will need to make before purchasing is which upstand option you wish to go for. Upstands are the platform on which your rooflight sits to elevate it from the roof itself. Upstands are required by law when installing rooflights, in order to ensure they can be seen and stand out from the roof. It is possible to build your own upstand, and to fit your rooflight into that. However, it is also possible to purchase your rooflight with a PVC kerb instead, elevating your rooflight to meet law requirements and giving it an excellent border that will compliment it wonderfully.
Finally, you will need to choose your colour for the rooflight. 4 options are available: Clear, Bronze, Opal and Textured. Each option is very distinctive and will give your rooflight an outstanding finish.
Mardome is one of the country’s leading names in Rooflights, with years of experience and a fantastic range of products. Their rooflights feature a slow-rise dome that give your roof a sleek, contemporary appearance. Their Ultra range comes with a 10-year warranty and are quick and easy to install.
We have many more Mardome products here at Roofing Megastore, so please feel free to have look around and find a rooflight that works for you.
Have a Question About the Mardome Ultra - Flat Roof Access Hatch?
We are here to help. Give us a call, email us or chat to us online if you have any questions about this or one of our other products. We will do our best to give any advice we can.
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
Brochures & Installation Guides
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.