Mardome Trade & Ultra Opening Upgrade
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Fast nationwide delivery. Order within for dispatch from Wed 26th Feb
- Convenient delivery date. Select a preferred delivery date when you checkout.
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online or by phone
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
Please note that this product is an upgrade and MUST be purchased with a compatible Mardome skylight. Call our team on 01295 565 565 for more information.
Overview of this Mardome Trade & Ultra Opening Upgrade
- Fantastic upgrade for Mardome Ultra and Trade PVC windows
- Easy installation for Qualified Tradesmen
- 10-year warranty to give you peace of mind
This innovative upgrade from Mardome can be applied to certain Mardome Trade and Ultra rooflights to transform it into a hatch that can be opened to gain access to the roof. It retains all of the benefits of a standard Mardome rooflight such as extremely efficient security and an unrivalled level of durability, while also providing a robust yet easy-to-use opening allowing a quick, safe access point to a flat roof.
When it comes to roof lights, the Mardome range is one of the highest in quality available on the market. All the stops have been pulled away to bring you a design that is sleek, stunning, and secure. The Mardome range has been designed to be eye catching while still blending in with the architecture and surroundings, featuring a clean, smooth window bordered by a fantastic aluminium frame that keeps the window secure and stable.
This upgrade is compatible with a wide range of Mardome PVC roof lights, including those of the following sizes:
- 900 x 900
- 900 x 1200
- 900 x 1800
- 1050 x 1050
- 1050 x 1500
- 1200 x 1200
Mardome is one of the top names in the country’s roofing industry, particularly with its range of roof lights. Their various different sub-types of roof lights provide you with an array of possibilities for all sorts of roofing projects. They are also mostly made to order, meaning you have a great deal of control over what your window will look like once produced and installed.
We have many more Mardome products here at Roofing Megastore, so please feel free to have look around and find a rooflight that works for you.
Please note that this upgrade is NOT compatible with Mardome Glass Roof Lights. It is also not suitable for ‘fixed’ domes.
Have a Question About the Mardome Trade & Ultra Opening Upgrade?
We are here to help. Give us a call on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online if you have any questions about this or one of our other products. We will do our best to give any advice we can.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
Brochures & Installation Guides
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.