Mardome Trade - Polycarbonate Domed Rooflight - Bronze
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
Overview of this Mardome Trade Rooflight
- Sizes 600mm x 600mm to 1800mm x 1800mm
- Featuring a slightly domed glazing
- FSX Long-life UV protected polycarbonate glazing offers superb strength
- Frame with integrated security features
- Easy installation for Qualified Tradesmen
- Range of upstand and kerb choices on offer
- Four distinct finishes available
- Double or triple glazing available
- 10-year warranty to give you peace of mind
The Mardome Trade PVC Flat Roof Light is one of the most versatile roof lights on the market.
Mardome trade roof lights are the standard roof lights of the Mardome range. They come in a wide range of shapes, sizes and colours to suit whatever flat roofing project you are carrying out. There are also several different ventilation and kerb options available. This roof light can be used on both commercial and residential buildings, and is sturdy, secure and easy to install.
Polycarbonate is a fantastic alternative to glass when looking for the ideal roof light window. It is very string and resistant against all sorts of forces, from decay over time to extreme weather like hail and heat. It is also better at keeping temperatures in the property, meaning you will save money on energy bills.
There are a large range of sizes available for the Mardome Trade roof light, and you are able to choose from them to find a size that best suits your project. There are 18 sizes available, with the smallest being 600mm x 600mm. As well as these square shapes, more rectangular ones are available as well. The largest square roof light is 1800mm x 1800mm, while the largest rectangular one is 1200mm x 2400mm. Large roof lights will let in more light into your room, but will take up more space, while a smaller light will not let as much light in, but more of them can be placed on the roof.
A kerb option will also need to be selected from the menu above. As it is required by law to build your roof light on an upstand or kerb so it can stand out from your roof effectively, several different options have been provided by Mardome for you to choose from, though please note that these are dependent on the size of the roof light that you decide to go for. Many of the smaller and medium sizes have four separate options regarding your kerb; you can have it prepared to fit your own builder’s upstand if you have one already (note: builder’s upstand dimensions required), in ‘fixed’ or ‘open’ makes. The difference between these is pretty simple; the ‘open’ options can be opened in order to let out heat and ventilate the property. Meanwhile, ‘fixed’ will ensure that the window stays securely locked onto the kerb, while still providing a source of ventilation for your chosen room. The alternative to having the roof light prepared for your own upstand is to have it produced with a PVC kerb, to be applied directly to your roof without the need to worry about building your own upstand or paying someone else to do it for you. You can also have a fixed or open window whether or not you choose a kerb. Larger sizes are only available in ‘fixed’ form.
You will also need to ensure that you have entered your preferred glazing choice in the field above before purchasing your roof light. The type of glazing for your window can be a difficult decision to make, as it is difficult to know which is better suited for both your property and your location. The double-glazing option will give your window two panels of polycarbonate. Both panels will be very effective at preventing heat from escaping through your roof window, particularly important as heat tends to rise, and is more likely to exit the premises through higher-up windows and vents. They are also effective at keeping outside noises from entering your property, meaning double glazing is ideal for properties on main roads in fairly rural areas, or in the suburbs where there may be a fair amount of noise throughout the night. Triple glazing is even more effective at keeping heat within your property and noises out of it. It is particularly ideal for very isolated properties where it is difficult to preserve heat, or in city centres where constant loud noise may be causing issues.
A range of different finishes are also available, so you are able to choose you preferred style, whether it be to have your window look distinctive or to have it blend in with its surroundings. These finishes are Opal, Bronze, Textured and Clear.
Mardome is one of the top names in the country’s roofing industry, particularly with its range of roof lights. Their various different sub-types of roof lights provide you with an array of possibilities for all sorts of roofing projects. They are also mostly made to order, meaning you have a great deal of control over what your window will look like once produced and installed.
We have many more Mardome products here at Roofing Megastore, so please feel free to have look around and find a rooflight that works for you.
Have a Question About the Mardome Trade?
We are here to help. Give us a call on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online if you have any questions about this or one of our other products. We will do our best to give any advice we can.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.