Mardome Trade - Flat Roof Access Hatch
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
Overview of this Flat Roof Access Hatch:
- Hatch for roof access
- Suitable for a wide range of flat roofs
- Aluminium security frame keeps your rooflight safe and secure
- Thermally insulating, keeping your property warm
- Easy to install, saving you time and resources
- Doubles as a rooflight itself
- Hinged dome can open at between 70 and 83 degrees
- Variety of sizes available from 900mm x 900mm to 900mm x 1800mm
- Double and triple glazing options available
- Kerb options include fitting to builder’s upstand and PVC kerb
- Four distinct colour options to choose from
Mardome Trade’s Flat Roof Access Hatch allows access to the roof of your property with minimum effort and maximum ease. Ideal for all sorts of flat roofing, it doubles up as a rooflight itself, so can serve effectively either on its own or as part of a group of multiple standard Mardome Trade Rooflights and blend right in.
With an almost identical build to other rooflights in the Trade range, the hatch is fitted with gas springs that can open at between 70 and 83 degrees, allowing you to easily climb through and up onto your room. A silver security frame is also provided, for a strong, temper-proof design with reinforced fixings and tough aluminium.
When purchasing your Mardome Trade hatch, you will be given multiple options to choose from so you can be assured that you hatch will look and function as you intend it to. There are a range of sizes, with the smallest available being 900mm x 900mm. Larger sizes for square or rectangular designs are also available, with largest of the former coming in at 1200mm x 1200mm and the largest of the latter being 900 x 1800mm. There are plenty of option in between as well, so you have the freedom to pick what works for you.
You will also be required to choose your preferred glazing. The double glazing has been masterfully designed to prevent warmth from escaping your home, while also keeping noises from entering from outside and spoiling the peace. Triple glazing is also available, and just as much care has been taken in producing it. It functions in a very similar way to double glazing, only with an extra level of polycarbonate installed. This means extra warmth preservation and extra prevention of noise intrusion. If your property is in a loud area, with a lot of traffic and people, it may be worth considering triple glazing. It is also useful in more rural areas, where it is often cooler, and more expensive to keep your home warm.
Another choice you will need to make before purchasing is which upstand option you wish to go for. Upstands are the platform on which your rooflight sits to elevate it from the roof itself. Upstands are required by law when installing rooflights, in order to ensure they can be seen and stand out from the roof. It is possible to build your own upstand, and to fit your rooflight into that. However, it is also possible to purchase your rooflight with a PVC kerb instead, elevating your rooflight to meet law requirements and giving it an excellent border that will compliment it wonderfully.
Finally, you will need to choose your colour for the rooflight. 4 options are available: Clear, Bronze, Opal and Textured. Each option is very distinctive and will give your rooflight an outstanding finish.
Mardome is one of the country’s leading names in Rooflights, with years of experience and a fantastic range of products. Their rooflights feature a slow-rise dome that give your roof a sleek, contemporary appearance.
We have many more Mardome products here at Roofing Megastore, so please feel free to have look around and find a rooflight that works for you.
Have a Question About the Mardome Trade - Flat Roof Access Hatch?
We are here to help. Give us a call, email us or chat to us online if you have any questions about this or one of our other products. We will do our best to give any advice we can.
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.