Mardome Reflex - Polycarbonate Domed Rooflight - Textured
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
Overview of this Mardome Reflex Rooflight
- Sizes 450mm x 450mm to 1800mm x 1800mm
- For replacing the glazing of your rooflight
- Single, double or triple glazing available
- 20-year warranty
The Mardome Reflex PVC Flat Roof Window has been specifically designed to aid in the replacement of the glazing of old rooflight windows, so you can breathe some new life into your battered older rooflights with total ease.
There are lots of situations where the Mardome Reflex PVC window would come in useful. You may need to renovate an older rooflight, or you may want to convert it to match some newly installed ones. You may want it to better suit your newly built/rebuilt roof, or your old window may have been damaged. The Mardome Reflex window is ideal for all of these scenarios, and more besides.
The window comes with a fixing kit to save you time and money searching for tools and materials to install the window. The kit includes weather-resistant washers, cover plugs and more to ensure your window is installed quickly and securely.
PVC is quickly becoming a very popular window material choice, particularly in rooflights. It is far stronger and more resistant than glass, and fares better in extreme weather and temperatures. It is also much better at preventing the escape of heat, ensuring your room loses as little warmth as possible.
There are multiple sizes available, and it is important that you choose the size that best suits your requirements. The smallest size on offer for your window is 450mm x 450mm. There are larger sizes, both rectangular and square in design. The largest square size is 1800mm x 1800mm while the largest rectangular size is 1200mm x 2400mm. There are many different sizes in between, giving you the freedom to pick the most ideal.
You will be required to choose your preferred glazing for this product. There is a single glazing option, in which you will receive a window with a single panel of PVC. The double glazing has been intricately created and comes complete with the argon gas filling in between. Both the polycarbonate and the argon will prevent warmth from escaping your home, while also keeping noises from entering from outside and spoiling the peace. Triple glazing is also available, and just as much care has been taken in producing it. It functions in a very similar way to double glazing, only with an extra level of polycarbonate installed, and therefore an extra layer of argon gas as well. This means extra warmth preservation and extra prevention of noise intrusion. If your property is in a loud area, with a lot of traffic and people, it may be worth considering triple glazing. It is also useful in more rural areas, where it is often cooler, and more expensive to keep your home warm.
Mardome is one of the country’s leading names in Rooflights, with years of experience and a fantastic range of products. Their rooflights feature a slow-rise dome that give your roof a sleek, contemporary appearance.
We have many more Mardome products here at Roofing Megastore, so please feel free to have look around and find a rooflight that works for you.
Please note that you are getting the window only, and that this is strictly for replacing an existing rooflight, and not a rooflight in and of itself.
Have a Question About Mardome Reflex?
We are here to help. Give us a call on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online if you have any questions about this or one of our other products. We will do our best to give any advice we can.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.