Mardome Hi-Lights - Polycarbonate Domed Rooflight - Clear
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
Overview of this Mardome Rooflight
- Sizes 600mm x 600mm to 1200mm x 1200mm
- FSX Long-life UV protected polycarbonate glazing offers superb strength
- Frame with integrated security features
- Easy installation
- Double or triple glazing available
- 10-year warranty to give you peace of mind
The Mardome Hi-Lights PVC Flat Roof Light has been designed to group its most successful window sizes into one range of attractive, cost-efficient windows. The Hi-Lights PVC flat roof light is ideal for a wide range of rooms, such as kitchens, offices and stairs.
Durable, secure and attractive, this window will serve excellently either on its own or in groups of multiple Hi-Light windows.
Polycarbonate is quickly becoming a very popular window material choice, particularly in rooflights. It is far stronger and more resistant than glass, and fares better in extreme weather and temperatures. It is also much better at preventing the escape of heat, ensuring your room loses as little warmth as possible.
When purchasing this roof light, you will need to determine the size that best suits your requirements. There are 6 sizes available, with the smallest size available coming in at 600mm x 600mm. The largest is 1200mm x 1200mm, giving you plenty of variety in size, so you have a wide array of options to choose from. There is also a more rectangular 600mm x 900mm size on offer.
You will also need to choose your kerb option. It is required by construction law to build your roof light on an upstand or kerb so it can stand out from your roof effectively. There are three different options available to you. The first option is that your window is fixed to fit your already-built upstand. If choosing this option, the details of your upstand should be stated when ordering to ensure that the roof light will fit effectively. It is more than possible for you or your builder to create an upstand for the window. However, for further ease of mind and practicality, there are two more, pre-made kerb options available for this window. One is to have your window fixed with a kerb while the other is to have an opening with the PVC kerb. The opening option will allow you to open the window to allow for better airflow and the fixed option features a window that is sealed shut.
Choosing your preferred glazing will also be necessary. In order to get a window that performs to your expectations, you get to decide on your preference from double and triple glazing. The double glazing has been expertly crafted and prevents warmth from escaping from your home. It will also keep noises from entering or leaving your property, so whether you’re surrounded by traffic and people all day and night, or have a loud household in a quiet neighbourhood, the double glazing is ideal. Even more effective is the upgraded triple glazing, providing a further panel of polycarbonate, and thus extra warmth conservation and noise reduction. It is particularly useful in busy city and town centres, where there is a lot of noise, or in very rural areas, where there may not be so much noise, but is often far colder than more populated locations, and therefore can be pricier to heat without the appropriate measures.
A range of colours are also available, including clear, opal, textured, and bronze, so you can pick out the colour that works best for your property and its surroundings.
Mardome is one of the country’s leading names in Rooflights, with years of experience and a fantastic range of products. Their rooflights feature a slow-rise dome that give your roof a sleek, contemporary appearance.
We have many more Mardome products here at Roofing Megastore, so please feel free to have look around and find a rooflight that works for you.
Do you have any questions about Mardome Hi-Lights?
We are here to help. Give us a call on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online if you have any questions about this or one of our other products. We will do our best to give any advice we can.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.