This Product is Out of Stock
Get in touch with our sales team on 01295 565 565 and they'll advise you on a suitable alternative for your project.
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as we have more stock available.Please enter a valid email address
Thank you! We will send you an email when the product is back in stock!
Lindab Natural Copper Guttering - Downpipe Bend with Socket
Please contact our sales team on 01295 565 565
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Lindab Natural Copper Guttering - Drain Shoe Pipe
Lindab Natural Copper Guttering - Internal Welded Gutter Angle
Lindab Natural Copper Guttering - Downpipe Bend
Lindab Natural Copper Guttering - Intermediate Pipe - 1m x 100mm
Lindab Natural Copper Guttering - External Welded Gutter Angle
Lindab Guttering - Bracket Bender KBO
Lindab Guttering - (Black) Gutter Leaf Guard (HD Polythene) with 23 Clips GRIDB 10m
Lindab Guttering - Hose Connector SLAS 87mm
Lindab Natural Copper Guttering - Pipe Branch
Lindab Guttering - Magestic Pipe Bracket with Wedge - Natrual Copper
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Leaf Trap 2m VSLS2 102mm
Lindab Guttering - Right Handed Stop End RGH 100mm - Natural Copper
Lindab Natural Copper Guttering - Self-Locking Stop End
Lindab Guttering - Leafline Gutter Brush 3m LGB
Lindab Guttering - Self-cleaning Leaf Trap (HD Polythene) SLS 100mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - Half Round Water Hopper
Lindab Natural Copper Guttering - 210mm Flexi-Fit Rafter Bracket
Lindab Guttering - Spike (for Pipe Holder) SST
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Raised Leaf Trap 2m VSLST2 102mm
Lindab Guttering - Left Handed Stop End RGV 100mm - Natural Copper
Lindab Guttering - Rainwater Diverter Kit (HD Polythene) RWDK 75/87mm
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Leaf Trap VSLS 102mm
Lindab Guttering - Drain Connector (HD Polythene) MRT
Lindab Guttering - Leaf Filter DVSIL
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Shoe VUTK2 102mm
Lindab Guttering - Drain Trap (HD Polythene) RT
Lindab Natural Copper Guttering - Drain Shoe
Lindab Guttering - Regular Water Hopper VATKR
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Leaf Trap 0.85m VSLS09 102mm
Lindab Guttering - Gutter Outlet with Clip OK - Natural Copper
Lindab Natural Copper Guttering - Rod Access Pipe - 1m x 100mm
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-10 Days|
Overview of the Lindab Natural Copper Guttering - Downpipe Bend with Socket
- Part of the Lindab Copper Guttering range
- Produced from high-performance copper
- Fits seamlessly with other components in the system
- Resilient to corrosion
- Environmentally friendly production, with low carbon footprint
- Fast and simple installation
- Virtually maintenance free
This downpipe bend is part of the Lindab Natural Copper range. It has been designed to change the direction of the downpipe when needed, whether it is to drive the flow of water to a drain, or a avoid objects that may be situated in the way of the downpipe route.
For a beautiful, classic appearance, the Lindab range of natural copper components is one of the best options on the market. Sleek, durable and long lasting, the copper line of products possesses all of the advantages of the standard steel Rainline series, with a look that perfectly suits older, more traditional properties.
Lindab is incredibly environmentally friendly, with methods of production that minimise any impact on the environment as much as possible. With a long-life cycle eliminating the need for further components and the lowest carbon footprint of any rainwater system, with up to 30% of materials used recycled, it is the ideal line of products for a world growing ever more conscious about our fragile ecosystem.
Lindab is one of the most reputable names in metal-sheet products this side of the Atlantic, well-known both here and throughout Europe. Founded over half a century ago, they have been constantly striving to provide various product ranges that offer a stunning appearance and excellent performance in equal measures. They have relied heavily on their core values since their creation, ensuring that their company culture encourages order, a down to earth team of employees and the success of their customers in their construction projects, no matter how big or small.
Have a Question About the Lindab Natural Copper Guttering - Downpipe Bend with Socket?
We are here to help! Call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We will do our best to help you with any questions or problems you may have about this or any of our products. We will also do our best to help you out with your own roofing project.
|Lead Time||1-10 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.