Leister TRIAC ST - 230V Hot Air Gun for Plastic Welding
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Leister TRIAC - 20mm 90 Degree Angled Nozzle
Leister - 3mm Round Speed Weld Nozzle
75MMX2MM SLOT NOZZLE ELECTRON
Leister Hot Jet S - 5mm Push-Fit Tubular Nozzle
Leister - 4mm Round Speed Weld Nozzle
Leister 40mm 90 Degree Heat Gun Nozzle
Leister ELECTRON - 70 x 10mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 20mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Nozzle
Leister - 5mm Round Speed Weld Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 20mm Straight Jaw Angled 120 Wide Slot Bent Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 80mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Straight Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 40mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Perforated Angled Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 60mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 40mm 60 Degree Angled Nozzle
Leister ELECTRON ST - 75mm x 2mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Nozzle
Leister HOT JETS S - 20mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 5mm Tubular Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 20mm 60 Degree Angled Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 40mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Nozzle
Leister - Heavy Duty Plastic Tool Box
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
|Overall Length||338 mm|
Designed to both weld and fabricate plastic materials, this hot air gun is the perfect choice for those looking for a tool that comes packed with a range of features to help streamline and simplify the process without compromising any of the excellent results.
This gun has been designed to aid in the joining of plastic sheets and surfaces, in order to make for a more secure bond that will vastly improve the sturdiness of the plastic, eliminating potential areas in which leaks and dirt ingress can occur.
This particular hot air gun is eligible for use onsite, increasing its versatility considerably. Extremely light in weight at around 1 kilogram, it is very portable, and can be used easily for a range of different tasks.
This tool can also be used with various different nozzles from the range (sold separately). These nozzles with help to make your hot air gun even more versatile, with a range of styles and specialities to help aid the tool when in use.
Overview of the 230V Hot Air Gun
- Ideal for on-site work – designed to function in a range of different construction environments
- Manual temperature adjustments - full control over heat levels
- Extremely durable – able to withstand a range of situations and environments
- Lightweight and easy to use – weighs only 1kg, can be operated with ease
- Compatible with different nozzles - works with a wide range of nozzle types
Common Questions About This 230V Hot Air Gun
What is this tool suitable for?
This hot air gun is ideal for various tasks involving the melting of plastic material. It can be used to add, solidify or remove, as well as to join two separate pieces of plastic together. It is very easy to life and thanks to the specifically placed handles extremely simple to manoeuvre, meaning you can get into all of the tight corners and edges and avoid leaving gaps.
How durable is this tool?
This tool has been designed for use on a busy construction site, and as such is a very durable product. It possesses a very robust design, meaning it is resistant to knocks and lurches as you attempt to work on those hard-to-reach areas. This tool also benefits from automatic carbon stop, as well as a heat element protection system.
Have More Questions About This 230V Hot Air Gun?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
|Overall Length||338 mm|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.