Cromar Leadax - Non-toxic Lead Alternative - 6m
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Fast nationwide delivery. Order within for dispatch from Mon 24th Feb
- Convenient delivery date. Select a preferred delivery date when you checkout.
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online or by phone
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
|Lead Time||1-3 Days|
Cromar Leadax is the original and leading alternative to lead. Its ground-breaking design ensures that it is not harmful to your health or the environment, whilst still sharing many of the same properties of traditional lead. It is for this reason that many choose to use Leadax as a chimney, gutter or virtually any other roof flashing.
The Benefits of Leadax
Cromar Leadax offers a handful of unique benefits, making it the most innovative and sought after lead alternative available. These benefits include:
- More cost effective than traditional lead
- No heavy metal and therefore non-toxic
- Easily applied by both tradesman and DIYers
- Manufactured from recycled PVB
- Up to 75% lighter than traditional lead
- Certified by the BBA and KIWA
- Guaranteed to last 20 years
See below a breakdown of how this innovative lead alternative provides these benefits. You’ll then understand why tradesman and DIYers love to use Leadax on their properties.
Whilst traditional lead requires an abundance of fixings and tools, Leadax requires no specialist tools to be fitted. This makes it considerably more cost effective in the short and long term.
Unlike traditional lead, Cromar Leadax is free from any heavy metals. You needn’t worry about breathing in toxic chemicals or struggling to dispose of excess material.
Leadax is manufactured from recycled PVB. Unlike traditional lead, it does not require potentially destructive mining or an extensive manufacturing process either.
Much like traditional lead, Cromar Leadax has a life expectancy in excess of 20 years. It has also been certified by the BBA and KIWA.
Even in severe weather, tests have demonstrated that Cromar Leadax has the same waterproof properties as traditional lead. Unlike lead, Leadax also leaves no marks on adjacent materials.
At up to 75% lighter than traditional lead, Leadax can be used on a greater variety of structures. This includes garden buildings and sheds with little structural support.
Have More Questions About Leadax?
If you have more questions about this lead alternative, speak to our team online or by telephone. They will ensure you have all the necessary accessories, all whilst making mega savings!
|Lead Time||1-3 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.