Firestone RubberCover Water Based Adhesive
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Firestone QuickPrime Plus
Firestone RubberCover Contact Adhesive
Firestone Metal Edge Trim - 50mm x 75mm
Firestone Rubbatrim 2 Piece Gutter - 2.5m x 65mm
Firestone Rubbatrim Edge Trim - 2.5m x 110mm
Firestone Aluminium Termination Bar - 3m
Firestone Steel Batten Bar - 3m
Firestone Aluminium Termination Bar Fixings - 33 x 38mm
Firestone 12" Quickseam Formflash - Per Linear Meter
Firestone Plastisol Wall Trim - 2.5m x 70mm x 30mm
Firestone Rubbatrim External Gutter Corner - 50mm x 50mm x 70mm
Firestone Rubbatrim Internal Corner Edge - 50mm x 50mm x 110mm
Firestone Rubbatrim External Corner Edge - 50mm x 50mm x 110mm
Firestone 9" Quickseam Formflash - Per Linear Meter
Firestone 18" Quickseam SA Flashing - Per Linear Meter
Firestone Wall and Metal Edge Trim Fixings - 6 x 38mm
Firestone 6" Batten Cover Strip - Per Linear Meter
Firestone 3" Quickseam Seam Tape - Per Linear Meter
Firestone Horizontal Drain Leaf Guard
Firestone Horizontal Rubber Drain Outlet
Firestone Leaf Guard
Firestone Rubber Drain Outlet
Firestone Quickseam Walkway Pads - 700mm x 700mm
Firestone Formflash 216mm Corner Flashing
Firestone Quickseam Moulded Pipe Flashing
Firestone 5" Quickseam Cover Tape - Per Linear Meter
Firestone Lap Sealant
Firestone Water Block Sealant
Firestone Paving Support
Firestone Universal Sealant
Firestone Roller and Sleeve
Firestone Silicone Roller
Firestone Metal Insulation Plates
Firestone Quick Scrubber Kits
Firestone Penny Roller
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-3 Days|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
Overview of the Water Based Adhesive
- Will bond Firestone EPDM to timber surfaces
- Perfectly suited for wood adhesion
- Ideally stored at temperatures 15-25 degrees.
- 18-month shelf life
- Easily and quickly applied
- Available in 3 sizes – 2.5L, 5L and 10L
From Firestone comes this RubberCover Water Based Adhesive. This durable adhesive has been created especially to bond Firestone EPDM to timber surfaces.
Unlike bonding adhesive, which is far stronger and suited for adhesion around the edges of the EPDM, water-based adhesive is ideal for application in and around the centre of the sheeting. EDPM can be applied straight away, making application quick and relatively easy, especially when considering that, should mistakes be made, the water-based adhesive will allow for a further 2-3 application attempts. It is also available in 3 different sizes, so you can choose the volume that is best for your project.
Firestone RubberCover, part of the world-renowned Firestone brand family, has been on the rise in popularity across the world, in no small part due to their state-of-the-art EPDM rubber roofing line. With a fantastic appearance and incredible durability, they are perfect for all sorts of roofs across the globe, be they commercial or domestic. They also supply a huge and varied selection of accessories, from batten bars to sealant to drain outlets, providing you with everything you need to get that perfect rubber roof.
Please note that, before applying Firestone RubberCover Water Based Adhesive, the surface should be clean, smooth, and free of foreign materials.
Do you have a question about the Firestone RubberCover Water Based Adhesive?
We are here to help, so chat to us online, drop us an email, or ring us on 01295 565565. We will do our best answer any questions you may have, whether it be to do with one of our products or your own projects.
|Lead Time||1-3 Days|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.