Firestone RubberCover EPDM Membrane - 1.14mm
Reasons why homeowners choose this product:
- Manufacturers warranty. Includes 10 years product protection.
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
Complete Your Project With
Firestone Aluminium Termination Bar Fixings - 33 x 38mm
Firestone Aluminium Termination Bar - 3m
Firestone Plastisol Wall Trim - 2.5m x 70mm x 30mm
Firestone Roller and Sleeve
Firestone Quick Scrubber Kits
Firestone Penny Roller
Firestone Silicone Roller
Firestone Metal Insulation Plates
Firestone Universal Sealant
Firestone Lap Sealant
Firestone Water Block Sealant
Firestone Paving Support
Firestone Horizontal Drain Leaf Guard
Firestone Horizontal Rubber Drain Outlet
Firestone Leaf Guard
Firestone Rubber Drain Outlet
Firestone Quickseam Walkway Pads - 700mm x 700mm
Firestone Formflash 216mm Corner Flashing
Firestone Quickseam Moulded Pipe Flashing
Firestone 3" Quickseam Seam Tape - Per Linear Meter
Firestone 5" Quickseam Cover Tape - Per Linear Meter
Firestone 6" Batten Cover Strip - Per Linear Meter
Firestone 9" Quickseam Formflash - Per Linear Meter
Firestone 12" Quickseam Formflash - Per Linear Meter
Firestone 18" Quickseam SA Flashing - Per Linear Meter
Firestone Metal Edge Trim - 50mm x 75mm
Firestone Steel Batten Bar - 3m
Firestone Wall and Metal Edge Trim Fixings - 6 x 38mm
Firestone Rubbatrim External Gutter Corner - 50mm x 50mm x 70mm
Firestone Rubbatrim Internal Corner Edge - 50mm x 50mm x 110mm
Firestone Rubbatrim External Corner Edge - 50mm x 50mm x 110mm
Firestone Rubbatrim 2 Piece Gutter - 2.5m x 65mm
Firestone Rubbatrim Edge Trim - 2.5m x 110mm
Firestone QuickPrime Plus
Firestone Spray Contact Adhesive - 0.75 Litres
Firestone RubberCover Contact Adhesive
Firestone RubberCover Water Based Adhesive
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
|Lead Time||1-3 Days|
|Storage & Application Temperature||5°C+|
Overview of the Firestone EPDM Membrane
- Fantastic quality EPDM sheeting
- Proven track record of durability and excellent performance
- Environmentally friendly, with no boiling tar and a lifespan to minimise replacement
- Superior roofing solution from a reputable company with over 100 years of experience
- Fast and simple installation
- A low life-cycle cost requiring little-to-no maintenance
- For domestic, commercial, or industrial properties
- Available in sheet sizes up to 15m in width and 30m in length
- Incredible value for money
- A compete range of accessories available
- 1.5kg per m²
- 1.1mm thickness
At the centre of the Firestone RubberCover range is the Firestone EPDM Membrane, a fantastic roofing system with all the quality and intricacy you would expect from a company with more than a century of experience in creating rubber products of the highest standard.
This sheet is 1.1mm thick. It is dark grey in colour and around 1.5kg per m².
The Ideal Roofing System
Firestone RubberCover EPDM roofing has been on the rise in popularity across the world. As long-time names in the rubber industry, Firestone’s endeavours into roofing have been met with critical acclaim, with customers lauding the incredibly attractive appearance and unrivalled durability. Firestone has also pursued a means of production that is environmentally friendly, with RubberCover being a material with limited environmental impact during both the production and installation processes. Firestone’s EPDM manufacturing facilities have received ISO 14001 certification for their environmental management system, meaning you can install your roof knowing you are contributing to a less harmful effect on this fragile planet. The RubberCover’s resistance to various potentially damaging elements is unrivalled, and it will withstand extreme weather, intense temperatures, UV radiation and ozone damage without compromising its incredible appearance or its top of the range performance.
Rubber Roofing Made Simple
Firestone aims to make installation of it’s roofing system as smooth and simple as possible, with plenty of room for personal touches to allow you to make your mark with your RubberCover project. The largest roll available is an outstanding 15.25 metres by 30.5 metres, or 50’ x 100’. Though only squares and rectangles are available, RubberCover roof will be cut to the exact size requested within the size range. Not only this, but the EPDM is cut to fit your roof perfectly, meaning a pre-cut piece of tarpaulin is readily available onsite should the weather take a turn for the worse. There is no difference between the upside and downside of the membranes, meaning you don’t have to worry about confusing sides and delaying your installation process.
A Century of Expertise
Founded in 1900, Firestone have been a world leader in rubber technology for well over a century. In that time, they’ve produced everything from tires to roofing, and have become a huge name in several different industries. Firestone Building Products is a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company. Firestone’s wealth of rubber production knowledge and expertise has proved invaluable in making RubberCover the rubber roofing titan it is today. Over a billion m² of Firestone EPDM membranes have been installed in every corner of the world, from the mountains of Alaska to the Arabian Gulf.
A Complete Range of Products
Here at Roofing Megastore, you can find the entire Firestone RubberCover range to ensure you can quickly and easily decide what you need for your project. We have adhesives and primers to ensure your EPDM stays securely attached, and trims to mechanically fix the membrane on the edges where it may otherwise be exposed. We have both external and internal corners for where the trims meet, and termination and batten bars especially produced for the membranes. There are a wide range of flashings to be used with the primers for an excellent adhesive that will withstand the elements and last through intense temperatures, keeping your membranes mated with the surfaces it has been applied to. Drains, accessories and tools are all available so you can make sure you have everything to take on your project, from drain leaf guards to scissors.
Please see our full range of Firestone RubberCover range for all the trims, flashings, tools and accessories you will need to create perfect, fully functional rubber roofing system.
Have a Question About the Firestone RubberCover EPDM Membrane - 1.1mm?
If you’d like to ask any questions about the Firestone range, or any of our other products, we are here to answer any questions you may have. Call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||1-3 Days|
|Storage & Application Temperature||5°C+|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.