Firestone Leaf Guard
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Firestone QuickPrime Plus
Firestone RubberCover Contact Adhesive
Firestone RubberCover Water Based Adhesive
Firestone Metal Edge Trim - 50mm x 75mm
Firestone Rubbatrim 2 Piece Gutter - 2.5m x 65mm
Firestone Rubbatrim Edge Trim - 2.5m x 110mm
Firestone Aluminium Termination Bar - 3m
Firestone Steel Batten Bar - 3m
Firestone Aluminium Termination Bar Fixings - 33 x 38mm
Firestone 12" Quickseam Formflash - Per Linear Meter
Firestone Plastisol Wall Trim - 2.5m x 70mm x 30mm
Firestone Rubbatrim External Gutter Corner - 50mm x 50mm x 70mm
Firestone Rubbatrim Internal Corner Edge - 50mm x 50mm x 110mm
Firestone Rubbatrim External Corner Edge - 50mm x 50mm x 110mm
Firestone 9" Quickseam Formflash - Per Linear Meter
Firestone 18" Quickseam SA Flashing - Per Linear Meter
Firestone Wall and Metal Edge Trim Fixings - 6 x 38mm
Firestone 6" Batten Cover Strip - Per Linear Meter
Firestone 3" Quickseam Seam Tape - Per Linear Meter
Firestone Horizontal Drain Leaf Guard
Firestone Horizontal Rubber Drain Outlet
Firestone Rubber Drain Outlet
Firestone Quickseam Walkway Pads - 700mm x 700mm
Firestone Formflash 216mm Corner Flashing
Firestone Quickseam Moulded Pipe Flashing
Firestone 5" Quickseam Cover Tape - Per Linear Meter
Firestone Lap Sealant
Firestone Water Block Sealant
Firestone Paving Support
Firestone Universal Sealant
Firestone Roller and Sleeve
Firestone Silicone Roller
Firestone Metal Insulation Plates
Firestone Quick Scrubber Kits
Firestone Penny Roller
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-3 Days|
Overview of this Leaf Guard
- Leaf guard for Firestone Rubber Drain Outlet
- Suitable for a wide variety of circular rainwater outlets
- Long term performance with only small amount of maintenance
- A tight grip minimises chances of becoming loose
- Height: 160mm
A leaf guard for the Firestone Rubber Drain Outlet to combat the threat of a clogged system due to leaves and other debris.
When installing any roofing system, it is important to ensure that all aspects of your roof are functioning as well as possible to ensure your roof continues to function and maintain its excellent appearance for as long as possible. This includes the draining system, and there are many hazards threatening its performance and appearance. Dead leaves can prove to be surprisingly disruptive at any time of the year, but the problem is at its worst during Autumn, when it is very easy for drains to become completely blocked with the build up of fallen leaves.
The Firestone Leaf Guard has been designed to combat this issue as efficiently as possible. With 12 flexible legs, it can fit into all circular rainwater outlets without compromising its performance. The serrated edges of the legs will grip effortlessly to the Firestone Rubber Drain Outlet shaft, which has internal ridges to support this exact product. Resistant to damage from weather, temperature and strain, with just a little clean out every now and then, it will maintain an excellent performance for many years.
This product is part of the Firestone RubberCover range, an innovative roofing system centred around Firestone’s very own EPDM membranes. Providing everything you need to construct the perfect rubber roofing system from a company that prides itself in producing tools, equipment and materials that are durable, attractive and visually impressive. Firestone has been operating since 1900, and over more than 100 years of rubber production has borderline perfected the process. When you buy Firestone products, you are buying assured quality, durability and affordability from a product with a century’s-worth of experience in the industry.
Please note that this item must be finished with Firestone 9” Quickseam Formflash and Firestone Quickprime Plus.
Have a Question on the Firestone Leaf Guard?
Want to know more about this or any of products? Or maybe you have a question about your own projects? Whatever the case may be, feel free to give us a ring on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We’ll do our best to help you out.
|Lead Time||1-3 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.