Fakro Roof Window - Side Hung Escape in White Acrylic - Energy Efficient Double Glazing [FWL/W P2]
Reasons why homeowners choose this product:
- Ideal for various pitches. Suitable on pitches between 15° - 55°
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
Complete Your Project With
Fakro - Flashing For Side Hung Escape Window - Flat Roofing Material [ESW]
Fakro - AJP I 140 - Standard Manual Venetian Blind - White
Fakro - XDK - Insulation Set
Fakro - Flashing For Side Hung Escape Window - Slate Up To 8mm Thick [ELW]
Fakro - Flashing For Side Hung Escape Window - Plain Tile Up To 15mm Thick [EPW]
Fakro - ARS I 001 - Standard Manual Roller Blind - White
Fakro - XDP - Under Felt Collar
Fakro - XDS - Air Tight Barrier
Fakro - Flashing For Side Hung Escape Window - Tile Profile Up To 45mm Thick [EZW-A]
Fakro - Flashing For Side Hung Escape Window - Flat Roofing Material [ESW/C]
Fakro - ARF I 051 - Electrically Operated Blackout Blind (Z-Wave) - Blue
Fakro - XWT - Insulation Band
Fakro - Flashing For Side Hung Escape Window - Tile Profile Up To 90mm Thick [EHW-A]
Fakro - AJP I Z-Wave - Electrically Operated Electric Venetian Blind (Z-Wave) - White
Fakro - ARF II 255 - Manual Blackout Blind - White
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
|Max Pitch||55 °|
|Min Pitch||15 °|
- BBA Approved (02/3944) Side Hung Window.
- Right handled and left hinged as (hinged as viewed from the outside).
- External aluminium colour reference RAL7022.
- Natural Pine wood frame.
- Internal finish 2 layers of white Acrylic varnish.
- Side left handle with 1 micro opening position.
- Glass construction 4H-Tg15Ar-33.2mm overall thickness of 26mm with an anti-burglary class of laminate 33.2 (class p2a).
- External tempered glass with an easy maintenance coating.
- Warm TGI Spacer filled with inert Argon gas.
- Internal pane has two 3mm thick sheets of glass with layer of PVB Plastic membrane between them, on the inner side of the laminated glass there is a Low emission coating producing a 1.4W/m²K (glass U-Value 1.1W/m²K).
- There is no Acoustic rating declared for this product.
- Can be used on roofs with pitches between 15-55º.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Max Pitch||55 °|
|Min Pitch||15 °|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Fakro Roof Window - Centre Pivot in Pine - Energy Saving Double Glazed [FTP-V U3]
Fakro Roof Window - Centre Pivot in White Polyurethane Coated Pine - Laminated Double Glazed [FTU-V P2]
Fakro Roof Window - Centre Pivot in White Acrylic - Laminated Double Glazed [FTW-V P2]
Fakro Roof Window - Centre Pivot in Pine - TopSafe Secure - Laminated Double Glazed [FTP-V P2]