Fakro Roof Window - Electrically Operated Conservation Centre Pivot in White Acrylic Coated Pine - Laminated Double Glazing [FTP-V/C P2 Z-Wave]
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Ideal for various pitches. Suitable on pitches between 15° - 90°
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online or by phone
Complete Your Project With
Fakro - Conservation Window Flashing - Tile Profiles Up To 45mm Thick [EZV-A/C]
Fakro - Conservation Window Flashing - Slates Up To 10mm Thick [ELV/C]
Fakro - Conservation Window Flashing - Slates Up To 16mm Thick [EPV/C]
Fakro - Conservation Window Flashing - Tile Profiles Up To 90mm [EHN/C]
Fakro - Conservation Window Flashing - Slates Up To 10mm Thick [EZJ-A/C]
Fakro - Conservation Window Flashing - Slates Up To 10mm Thick [ELJ/C]
Fakro - Recessed Tile Conservation Window Flashing - Tile Profiles Up To 16mm Thick [EPJ-C]
Fakro - AJP I Z-Wave - Electrically Operated Electric Venetian Blind (Z-Wave) - White
Fakro - AJP I 140 - Standard Manual Venetian Blind - White
Fakro - ARS I 001 - Standard Manual Roller Blind - White
Fakro - ARF I 051 - Electrically Operated Blackout Blind (Z-Wave) - Blue
Fakro - ARF II 255 - Manual Blackout Blind - White
Fakro - XDK - Insulation Set
Fakro - XDP - Under Felt Collar
Fakro - XDS - Air Tight Barrier
Fakro - XWT - Insulation Band
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||15 °|
Overview of this Fakro Roof Window
- Conservation Style Window with a Central Mullion Bar on the External Face of the Glazing
- FSC Certified and BBA Approved
- Semi-automatic pressure ventilation prevents wind gusting
- TopSafe security system installed
- Natural Pine wood frame and an internal finish of 2 layers of clear lacquer
- Bottom placed handle with 2 micro opening positions
- External tempered glass with spacer filled with inert argon gas
- Acoustic rating 35Db (-1.-3)
- Fully electronically controlled window comes complete with rain sensor and position for electric blind (blind sold separately)
- All windows come with a remote control as standard which have a wall bracket attachment
- Ready to wire in to 230v power supply or a 13amp plug
- Can be used on roofs with pitches between 15-90º
This window from Fakro, with its central pivot, double-glazing and electronic features, demonstrates precisely why Fakro is widely regarded as one of the best roof window manufacturers in the UK. It is a conservation window, specifically designed for older buildings, looking fantastic with its traditional design, while making use of the very latest in technology.
The window’s opening handle has been placed at the bottom of the sash, meaning minimum effort is required to operate it, no matter your height or strength. It can also be positioned in many angles once opened, including at 180 degrees, perfect for cleaning both sides of the windowpane and frame. The window is perfect for roofs with pitches anywhere between 15 and 90 degrees, allowing for a wide range of installation possibilities.
One of the key features of this particular window is it incorporation of electricity and the latest technological advances to create an easy to use, fully functional electronically operating window. Complete with a remote control, the window can be manoeuvred into any position at the touch of a button.
Roof windows let in notably more light than other types of windows. The Fakro range is unique in that its windows are able to let more light into the room than other windows available on the market. This is in part due to the placement of various features of the window, positioned so that the window has 6% greater surface than those of other brands.
TopSafe has also been incorporated into this window. One of the most advanced window security systems on the market. Designed by Fakro, it has many features designed to ensure maximum security of your property, including an extremely tough pane of glass and reinforced locks and hinges that minimise the risk of a forced entry, keeping you and your belongings safe from potential intruders.
Blinds can also be installed on this window, and you can find these on our website. With a wide variety of options available, you can pick out the set you feel will best suit your roof window project.
Fakro windows are also produced with the following warranties:
- A 20-year warranty for the glazing
- A lifetime warranty against damage from hail
- A 10-year warranty for the window
Have a Question About the Fakro Roof Window - Electrically Operated Conservation Centre Pivot in White Acrylic Coated Pine - Laminated Double Glazing [FTP-V/C P2 Z-Wave]?
Get in touch with us by phone on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We are more than happy to assist you, whether you need a question answered, or advice given to you on this or another product we offer.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||15 °|
Brochures & Installation Guides
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Fakro Roof Window - Centre Pivot in Pine - Energy Saving Double Glazed [FTP-V U3]
Fakro Roof Window - Centre Pivot in White Polyurethane Coated Pine - Laminated Double Glazed [FTU-V P2]
Fakro Roof Window - Centre Pivot in White Acrylic - Laminated Double Glazed [FTW-V P2]
Fakro Roof Window - Centre Pivot in Pine - TopSafe Secure - Laminated Double Glazed [FTP-V P2]