Fakro Roof Window - Conservation Centre Pivot Window in White PVC - Laminated Double Glazing [PTP-V/C P2]
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Ideal for various pitches. Suitable on pitches between 15° - 90°
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online or by phone
Complete Your Project With
Fakro - Conservation Window Flashing - Tile Profiles Up To 45mm Thick [EZV-A/C]
Fakro - Conservation Window Flashing - Slates Up To 10mm Thick [ELV/C]
Fakro - Conservation Window Flashing - Slates Up To 16mm Thick [EPV/C]
Fakro - Conservation Window Flashing - Tile Profiles Up To 90mm [EHN/C]
Fakro - Conservation Window Flashing - Slates Up To 10mm Thick [EZJ-A/C]
Fakro - Conservation Window Flashing - Slates Up To 10mm Thick [ELJ/C]
Fakro - Recessed Tile Conservation Window Flashing - Tile Profiles Up To 16mm Thick [EPJ-C]
Fakro - AJP I Z-Wave - Electrically Operated Electric Venetian Blind (Z-Wave) - White
Fakro - AJP I 140 - Standard Manual Venetian Blind - White
Fakro - ARS I 001 - Standard Manual Roller Blind - White
Fakro - ARF I 051 - Electrically Operated Blackout Blind (Z-Wave) - Blue
Fakro - ARF II 255 - Manual Blackout Blind - White
Fakro - XDK - Insulation Set
Fakro - XDP - Under Felt Collar
Fakro - XDS - Air Tight Barrier
Fakro - XWT - Insulation Band
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||15 °|
Overview of this Fakro Conservation Roof Window (PTP-V/C P2)
- Conservation Roof window design – ideal for period properties
- Designed for rooms with high humidity levels for e.g. bathrooms and kitchens
- A 6% greater surface area allowing more light into the room
- Simple installation with a universal Bracket Fix system
- Fakro roof windows are hassle free and can often be installed in 4 hours
- Suitable for roof pitches between 15° and 90°
- Two micro opening positions allowing you to leave the window ajar
- A Fakro 10-year warranty for the window, 20-year warranty for the glazing within the window and a lifetime warranty against damage from hail
- Amazing energy effiency preventing unnecessary heat loss
- Equipped with an air inlet to provide fresh air when the window is tightly closed
- Condensation run off channel
- Fakro TopSafe Anti-Burglary system
- Central opening handle allowing for the window to be placed higher up the roofline
More Information About This Fakro Roof Window (PTP-V/C P2)
This recessed conservation roof window is the perfect addition to your period property. Ideal for areas of protected beauty or historical interest with a black external finish and central mullion bar, this Fakro roof window sits flush with your roofing material.
This safety double glazed window has an internal white frame and is designed for rooms with high humidity levels. Ideal for rooms such as bathrooms, kitchens, laundries or drying rooms this window is durable and resistant to corrosion.
Allowing you up to twice as much light in as a conventional window, roof windows can be a great addition to your home and Fakro roof windows increases the amount of light coming through further with its unique design.
This design features an air inlet at the top of the frame which allows a 6% greater surface area compared to other manufacturers.
With a central opening handle positioned at the bottom of the window this means that the window can be placed higher up the roofline. This then gives an even greater spread of natural light whilst still being easy to open and close. This Fakro window is suitable for use on roof pitches between 15° and 90°.
You can easily leave open this roof window in a range of positions including up to 180°. You can then lock the window in place allowing for quick and easy cleaning. There are also two micro opening positions allowing you to position the window ajar.
With the Fakro TopSafe Anti-Burglary system, this roof window is one of the most safe and secure windows on the market.
It features expertly shaped hinges and metal elements which strengthen the locking system making it extremely difficult to force the window open. With a toughened external glass, it is also protected against the sash opening under foot pressure.
A safe single chamber glazing unit and laminated internal glass mean that in the rare event that any damage should occur the glass would remain stuck with the film. This provides added safety and confidence in a busy family home.
Fakro are known to produce some of the most energy efficient roof windows in the world. When the window is fully opened the air inlet on this window ensures that the optimum level of fresh air is provided without unnecessary heat loss. This maintains air humidity within the room, reduces condensation and guarantees that a greater amount of stale air is removed from the room.
A quadruple sealing system ensures there is no entry from wind driven rain or snow and reduces micro vibrations during heavy rain fall. There’s also a low emission coating on the glass and insulation inserts in the bottom corners of the sash which prevent heat loss. All these factors contribute to lower energy bills thanks to minimal heat loss.
With a condensation run off channel at the bottom of the window and further condensation outlets within the frame condensation can easily drain outside preventing any damage from occurring.
There’s a Fakro 10-year warranty for this window, a 20-year warranty for the glazing within the window and a lifetime warranty against damage from hail.
You can also find an assortment of compatible accessories on our website including roller blinds in various colours. We also supply the full range of flashings to accompany your roof window.
Have More Questions About the PTP-V/C P2 Roof Window from Fakro?
For any more questions about this Fakro Roof Window please do give our team a call on 01295 565565 or contact us online. We can help you pick the ideal window for your project and ensure you make some amazing savings.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||15 °|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Fakro Roof Window - Centre Pivot in White PVC - Laminated Double Glazed [PTP-V P2]
Fakro Roof Window - Centre Pivot in White PVC - Obscure Double Glazed [PTP-V 02]
Fakro Roof Window - Centre Pivot in White PVC - Safety Triple Glazed [PTP-V P5]
Fakro Roof Window - Top Hung in White PVC - Laminated Double Glazing [PPP-V P2]