Fakro LXW - Loft Ladder Internal Hatch
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Available in a multitude of practical sizes, the Fakro LXW Loft Ladder Internal Hatch has been specially designed to provide additional security, safety and draughtproofing for your loft ladder. With a high-quality wood structured build, this LXW upper hatch is ideal for preventing dust from accumulating on the steps and hatch of the closed ladder, therefore lessening the clean-up needed from you.
It also helps to significantly improve the air tightness of the ladder as well as enhancing the overall insulating parameters, minimising heat loss and lessening energy consumption. Quick and easy to install, the Fakro LXW comes complete with a high-quality frame and peripheral gasket, a 3.6cm thick hatch door, installation brackets, hardware, gas piston as well as a rotational closing handle.
Overview of this LXW Loft Ladder Internal Hatch
- Manufactured from high-grade wood for a durable & robust structure
- Ideal for provided additional security & draughtproofing for your loft space
- Very user friendly with easy manual opening
- Ideal for preventing the build-up of dust from your attic on the hatch & steps of your loft ladder
- Also helps to improve the air tightness & overall insulating parameters of the loft ladder
- Incredibly quick & simple to install
- Includes a high-quality frame & peripheral gasket, 3.6cm thick hatch door, hardware, installation brackets, gas piston & a rotational closing handle
- Also installable with an additional LXZ handle (sold separately) so easily close the upper hatch from the loft side
- Total height of 20cm
Common Questions about this LXW Loft Ladder Internal Hatch
What is included in this internal hatch set?
The LXW Loft Ladder Internal Hatch is comprised of a frame & peripheral gasket, 3.6cm thick hatch door, hardware, installation brackets, gas piston & a rotational closing handle.
What are the dimensions of this internal hatch?
The LXW Loft Ladder Internal Hatch is available in a multitude of different sizes to suit your loft ladder. The total height of the hatch for all sizes is 20cm.
Have More Questions About This Loft Ladder Internal Hatch?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||15-20 Working Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.