Fakro LWT - Energy Efficient Folding Wooden Loft Ladder and Hatch
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||15-20 Working Days|
Expertly designed with fantastic insulative properties, the Fakro LWT Folding Wooden Loft Ladder is the perfect match for energy-efficient homes. The specialist 8cm thick hatch is filled with a7.4cm thick polystyrene insulation to create an effective barrier that minimises heat loss through the hatch structure. This can even help to significantly lessen your energy bills and keep the building at a more comfortable temperature.
The ladder structure itself is manufactured from a high-quality wood with an easy-to-reach handrail and heavy duty stile ends, incorporated to provide improved structural stability whilst protecting your floor from scratches. The treads are evenly spaced for safe and comfortable usage plus are shorter distanced at the very top to make the final step that bit easier. A triple seal system ensures perfect and complete tightness within the wooden box structure with a patented corner hinge and spring mechanism to prevent distortion. The light hatch weight and ‘click fixing’ fitting method makes installation incredibly quick and simple for optimum convenience and usability.
Overview of this LWT Energy Efficient Folding Wooden Loft Ladder
- Manufactured from high-quality pine wood material for excellent durability & stability
- Expertly recommended for use in energy-efficient buildings
- Incorporates a specialist 8cm thick hatch with polystyrene insulation to create an effective barrier
- Minimises heat loss & significantly reduces your energy bills
- Incredibly quick & easy to install with a light hatch weight & practical ‘click fixing’ fitting method
- Arrives fully assembled to save you time & work
- Features a sturdy, easy-to-reach red handrail for extra support whilst moving up the ladder
- Incorporates a high-strength wood box structure with a triple sealed system for perfect air tightness
- Smooth white hatch finish perfectly coordinates with the interior design
- Treads are grooved to protect the user from accidental slips & falls
- Shortened distance between the last tread & the loft floor for an easier final step
- Structure includes heavy duty PVC stile ends, designed to add extra rigidity whilst protecting your floor from scratches
- Compatible with a variety of additional Fakro accessories
- Loft ladder heat transmission coefficient U = 0.51 W / m²K
- Permissible load of 160kg
- Standard EN14975
- 4 Class EN12207
Common Questions about this LWT Energy Efficient Folding Wooden Loft Ladder
Is this wooden loft ladder easy to fit?
With a brilliantly lightweight hatch structure and practical ladder design, the LWT Energy Efficient Loft Ladder is very quick and easy to install. It comes fully assembled for optimum user convenience and utilises the innovative ‘click fixing’ fitting method for a fast, safe and straightforward fix.
How long will this wooden loft ladder last?
Expertly manufactured using the highest quality pine with heavy duty PVC stile ends, the LWT Loft Ladders offers excellent stability, durability and longevity. Each ladder comes complete with a fantastic 3-year guarantee for complete peace of mind but is sure to last you longer with the correct installation, use and care.
How safe is this wooden loft ladder?
Optimum user safety has been the main priority in the designing process of the LWT Energy Efficient Loft Ladder. The highly sturdy structure incorporates non-slip treads with the last shortly distanced from the attic floor for a safer final step. It also features an easy to reach handle for extra support as well as heavy duty PVC stile ends for improved stability and security.
What is the loft ladder hatch U-Value?
The loft ladder boasts a U-Value of 0.51 W/m²K.
What is the maximum loading for this ladder?
The LWT Energy Efficient Loft Ladder has an impressive maximum loading quantity of 160kg.
Have More Questions About This Energy Efficient Wooden Loft Ladder?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||15-20 Working Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.