Fakro LSZ - Scissor Metal Loft Ladder and Hatch
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||15-20 Working Days|
Ideal for any contemporary home, the Fakro LSZ Scissor Metal Loft Ladder boasts an elegant yet highly practical design that optimises usability and safety with every trip to the loft. This high-quality LSZ Loft Ladder is manufactured using top-grade metal material with a powder coated finish in RAL 7022 Grey. The highly robust structure is fully stable and secure with a high-strength metal frame integrated into the box, built to withstand permissible loading of up to 200kg.
Easily adjustable, the floor-ceiling height can be increased to reach a maximum height of 330cm by simply adding two LSS treads. It also features unique ‘S’ shaped stringers which double as sturdy handrails as well as safely spaced treads, surfaced with an embossment for a completely non-slip surface.
The box itself is constructed from a high-grade wood material with a patented corner hinge design for added rigidity. The whole structure arrives fully assembled, utilising a quick fix method for fast, straightforward installation. Designed for optimum user convenience, the ladder hatch even incorporates a specialist mechanism to guarantee complete safety whilst folding and unfolding the ladder. The 3.6cm thick hatch includes 3cm insulation with a heat transmission coefficient U-Value of 1.1 W /m²K.
Overview of this LSZ Scissor Metal Loft Ladder
- Designed with an innovative scissor ladder structure for easier height adjustment, folding & use in smaller openings with no need for cutting
- Overall floor-ceiling height easily adaptable by adding two LSS treads – increases height to a maximum of 330cm, ideal for taller ceilings
- Manufactured from a top-grade metal with a power coated finish in RAL 7022 Grey
- Incorporates practical ‘S’ shaped stringers which can also be used as sturdy handrails for extra support
- Arrives fully assembled to save you time & work
- Incredibly quick & easy to install using the practical ‘quick-fit’ bracket system
- Features evenly spaced treads with specially embossed surfaces to prevent slips & falls
- Includes a fully insulated 3.6cm thick hatch with insulation thickness of 3cm
- Hatch heat transmission coefficient U = 1.1 W /m²K
- Box is constructed using a high-quality wood with a high-strength metal frame integrated into the structure
- Sleek & modern in design, ideal for contemporary homes
- Construction eliminates the need for a lock
- Smooth external hatch surface to seamlessly blend with any interior design
- Hatch unloading mechanism enhances usability & safety – opens slowly then keeps hatch in a fully open position to prevent spring back whilst folding & unfolding
- Compatible with a variety of additional Fakro accessories
- Permissible loading of 200kg
Common Questions about this LSZ Scissor Metal Loft Ladder
Is this scissor loft ladder easy to install?
Designed for optimum user convenience with practical quick fit brackets, this LSZ Scissor Loft Ladder is incredibly fast, easy and safe to install. It comes fully assembled to minimise the workload for you with a significantly reduced timeframe for settling the ladder structure into the ceiling. For more installation information, please see the fitting guide.
Is this scissor loft ladder adjustable?
Yes, thanks to an innovative scissor structure, the LSZ Loft Ladder can be easily height adjusted with no need for cutting. The overall floor-ceiling height can be increased to a maximum height of 330cm by simply adding two LSS treads. This allows to you adapt your ladder to perfectly fit the height of your ceiling.
How safe is this scissor loft ladder?
The LSZ Scissor Loft Ladder has been designed with optimum user safety in mind. The practically spaced treads are specially embossed to minimise the risk of slipping whilst the ‘S’ shaped stringers double as sturdy handrails for extra support. A specialist hatch hinge mechanism also allows the user to open the hatch slowly and safely with no risk of spring back during folding and unfolding.
How long will this scissor loft ladder last?
Manufactured using highly durable metal, the LSZ Scissor Loft Ladder provides fantastic structural strength and stability for optimum longevity. It comes complete with a full 3 year warranty although is sure to last for much longer with correct installation, use and care.
Have More Questions About This Scissor Metal Loft Ladder?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||15-20 Working Days|
Brochures & Installation Guides
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Corotile - Lightweight Metal Roofing Sheet - Charcoal (1140x860mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Terracotta (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Mid Grey (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Charcoal (0.9mm)